• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Home invasions really should be seen as terrorism.
    Too bad "Ted" wasn't a Maryland Shooter.
    I don't want harm to come to any of us, but we should be better prepared for such attacks than most other people would be.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    The animals who do these types of things need to be put down just like a rabid dog would be. There is no rehabilitating people who do not value human life.

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    The animals who do these types of things need to be put down just like a rabid dog would be. There is no rehabilitating people who do not value human life.

Agreed.

Home invasions really should be seen as terrorism.
    Too bad "Ted" wasn't a Maryland Shooter.
    I don't want harm to come to any of us, but we should be better prepared for such attacks than most other people would be.

I say that all the time. Terrorism needs to be expanded so harsher penalties are laid down. Honestly, this is terrorism. Robberies, muggings, all of that makes people scared to leave their homes. Or even be in their homes in some areas.

Too bad he wasn't a gun owner. I know myself, I would have given him one chance after informing him I was armed before I would have euthanized him like the rabid dog he was.

krew08

Lurker.
    Feb 26, 2010
    PA
    Nearly an hour of torture.

Good thing to know that when every second counts, the police are just an hour away!

Edit: I failed to see that the article never specified if/when police were called. This post has no intention of "bashing cops" or any sort of that nature. The above comment was only in sarcasm. So please stop hating me.

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX

+1 Some crimes should be punished with a public hanging.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Nearly an hour of torture.

Good thing to know that when every second counts, the police are just an hour away!

:sad20:

I don't know what I find more offensive the utter ignorance with which that comment was made or the need to blame the police as the cause for this horrible act.

You sir will officially be ignored.

My apologies mods, if need be I'll take my hit.

Expendables

Sep 8, 2010
    Parkville, MD
    Don't also rule out that our victim was a complete gem. Most home invasions are not at random. Many of these incidents occur because the victim is involved with the sale of narcotics or other illicit trades that attracted the wrong people into their home.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    This sounds awful "personal" to be a home invasion. Spidey Senses Tingling....... Why would home invaders waste an hour torturing someone to steal stuff? Really? They only hurt one person physically (The Target)

Sounds to me, like he pissed the wrong people OFF.

Im not saying that bad guys dont do bad things but it just does not sound right.

No 911 call by the family upstairs?

An hour of torture and no neighbors heard the screams? I call Bullcrap, I lived in that same complex 8 years ago and you can hear people having sex next door, sometimes 2 doors over.

Only people I feel bad for are the kids. Blaming the cops is BS, a MAN is responsible for his safety at home.

krew08

Lurker.
    Feb 26, 2010
    PA
    I only skimmed the article, half asleep. Indeed it was never specified if/when police were called.

I never had any intention of blaming the police for this tragedy. My comment was simple sarcasm, and one that is not uncommon here: "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away" etc etc.

Please, no need to retort to name calling. I don't appreciate that.

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    Don't also rule out that our victim was a complete gem. Most home invasions are not at random. Many of these incidents occur because the victim is involved with the sale of narcotics or other illicit trades that attracted the wrong people into their home.

Generally that is the root cause of this shit.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    It said nothing about cops at all. Some people are complete a-holes. I am willing to make a bet that this guy did wrong to the people that tortured him.

1970swifty

Oct 14, 2011
    Elkton,MD
    This sounds awful "personal" to be a home invasion. Spidey Senses Tingling....... Why would home invaders waste an hour torturing someone to steal stuff? Really? They only hurt one person physically (The Target)

Sounds to me, like he pissed the wrong people OFF.

Im not saying that bad guys dont do bad things but it just does not sound right.

No 911 call by the family upstairs?

An hour of torture and no neighbors heard the screams? I call Bullcrap, I lived in that same complex 8 years ago and you can hear people having sex next door, sometimes 2 doors over.

Only people I feel bad for are the kids. Blaming the cops is BS, a MAN is responsible for his safety at home.

:thumbsup: right on target as usual

ZAKKK173

May 23, 2011
    Conowingo, MD
    I'm also thinking that this wasn't the normal smash and grab. People that are in it just to steal things and make money don't do it and while they are at it decide to torture someone for an hour. Also when I seen it on the news the wife states "hopefully the more this is publicized on the news, the better chance the police have at catching HIM" she didn't say them or these guys or anything about 3 guys, just HIM almost making it sound like they knew him.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom