• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Karen Bass, CA representative and an habitual anti-2A voter and take-yer-guns activist in California, is also running for LA mayor.

It appears that her home was broken into, and her "safely secured" guns were stolen. Electronics and other goodies were left alone.

Also left untouched by the thieves was her valuable collection of hypocrisy, which she is happy to show reporters.

Axl

Jul 24, 2022
    Rising Sun
    In the article they also threw in there "safely and securely stored" just to cover all of the Liberal agenda talking points.

J1911

Aug 27, 2014
    SoMD
    In all likelihood a dirt bag relative stole them to use in crimes and she’s covering her ass.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    From the linked article:

Bass reportedly learned how to handle weapons in the ’70s when she led the Venceremos Brigade, a group that stood in solidarity with Cuban revolutionaries. She was accused by the LAPD at the time of going to Cuba to “learn guerrilla warfare." ...

I love that "stood in solidarity with." Commies just love that absurd, overblown, pretentious rhetoric.

Here's a more detailed article about Bass and her commie past:

Last edited:

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Wow, I sure hope she didn't violate California's safe storage laws, and the article just says they were safely stored and secured because she said so. I mean, if it were a regular peon, and this happened I am sure they'd pick apart HOW securely it was stored.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Guns for me but not for thee.

Liberalism at it's most poignant.

*****I teach several NRA classes as well as the W&C class and I used to be surprised at how many "liberal" anti-gun people take my classes. This became even more apparent during the whole disastrous Summer after George Floyd died when BLM and Antifa were trying to burn America to the ground, and there were riots in many cities.

Seems many liberals having seen the police on the defensive probably figured it might not be a bad idea to have a few guns themselves while still being very anti-2a... Those tolerant liberals seem to have zero self reflection with any of this, and some are even surprised at how many hurdles they have to jump as well as the $$$ needed to get the HQL and W&C permits. After all, CNN and the MSM told them buying guns in the USA is as easy as getting a book out of the library and the gun show loophole allows folks to just buy whatever they want, no permits, no ID, just get your guns and move right along to the Jan 6 "Insurrection",which ironically for the Insurrectionists - they brought no guns... :rolleyes:

Many of these new gun owners, at least IME, are no real friends or fans of the 2A - they just want guns to help save their skins just in case the BLM signs outside of their suburban home don't quite work as well as they'd hoped.. Or, apparently in case Trump supporters go on a rampage and start searching for liberals holding Subway sammiches...:crazy:

MAGA Country indeed...

Wc3un1pFR0Cc.png
    1654693107181.png

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    *****I teach several NRA classes as well as the W&C class and I used to be surprised at how many "liberal" anti-gun people take my classes. This became even more apparent during the whole disastrous Summer after George Floyd died when BLM and Antifa were trying to burn America to the ground, and there were riots in many cities.

Seems many liberals having seen the police on the defensive probably figured it might not be a bad idea to have a few guns themselves while still being very anti-2a... Those tolerant liberals seem to have zero self reflection with any of this, and some are even surprised at how many hurdles they have to jump as well as the $$$ needed to get the HQL and W&C permits. After all, CNN and the MSM told them buying guns in the USA is as easy as getting a book out of the library and the gun show loophole allows folks to just buy whatever they want, no permits, no ID, just get your guns and move right along to the Jan 6 "Insurrection",which ironically for the Insurrectionists - they brought no guns... :rolleyes:

Many of these new gun owners, at least IME, are no real friends or fans of the 2A - they just want guns to help save their skins just in case the BLM signs outside of their suburban home don't quite work as well as they'd hoped.. Or, apparently in case Trump supporters go on a rampage and start searching for liberals holding Subway sammiches...:crazy:

MAGA Country indeed...

View attachment 379797 View attachment 379798
    It might sound hypocritical at first but remember with their ideology they believe gun control is for everyone else, not them

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    The article mentioned "A spokeswoman told the paper they had been secured in a lockbox." so my guess is the box and contents were taken to be opened at leisure off site with plenty of time so as to not damage the contents. I wonder what else was in the box and maybe the thief knew what was there and the guns were just an added benefit. Maybe some ill gotten gains that went unreported?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BuffaloBrent

Latest threads

Top Bottom