• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    My daughter was recently accepted to Mcdonogh school. We live in Baltimore County, and weren't impressed with the schools, so decided to send her to a private school. Mcdonogh happened to he close to us and was the school we liked the best.

Just wondering if any MDS members are Mcdonogh alum or parents?

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    My daughter was recently accepted to Mcdonogh school. We live in Baltimore County, and weren't impressed with the schools, so decided to send her to a private school. Mcdonogh happened to he close to us and was the school we liked the best.

Just wondering if any MDS members are Mcdonogh alum or parents?

Not a McDonogh graduate, but a product of the Baltimore private school system.

I like to think that I turned out OK :cool:

I know a lot of people that have graduated from there, know numerous coaches there, and have been there countless times...it's a beautiful campus with a lot of support, and they set your child up for a very bright future.

It is a fantastic school. You made a good choice. I'm sure there are more than a few MDSers that have graduated from or have kids that go there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Wow!
    Pilots must get paid well!
    My kids are public school.
    I could imagine spending that much coin for 3 kids so we moved to where public schools where good and just bought a bigger home. So instead of paying for private school we put it towards our mortgage

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Wow!
    Pilots must get paid well!
    My kids are public school.
    I could imagine spending that much coin for 3 kids so we moved to where public schools where good and just bought a bigger home. So instead of paying for private school we put it towards our mortgage

Check out Tome. It's the best deal in private school around.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    McDonough is a great school. I didn't go there but I have friends who went there and now their children go there. I wouldn't hesitate to send my kids there.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    It is pricey but I feel it is worth it. One other couple joked with us that they only had one kid because that was all they could afford to put into Mcdonogh!

vettewiz88

Feb 13, 2013
    I'm a McDonogh alum. Definitely can say it prepared me well. In fact, I probably learned more there than I did in college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom