• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BPSballistics

Aug 11, 2012
    Glen burnie
    Im debating putting my 91/59 mosin nagant carbine up for sale...I dont want to but money is tight and I might have to let it go. Dont know how much attention this rifle will grab. Its in great shape I posted pics maybe 1-2 months ago. Just wantr to see how strong the demand is for a Rare 91/59

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Depends on what arsenal it is. I need a Tula round receiver example to finish out that carbine sub-collection :innocent0

Joshua M. Smith

Hoosier
    Apr 8, 2011
    Wabash IN
    Hello,

I'd like a carbine for handy woods carry. Would you ship, and what would the total cost be?

If the price is right I may take it. Saving for a wedding in January, though!

Regards,

Josh

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Never understood the 91/59 craze, since the M38 has a rich wartime history and is essentially the same weapon.

VERY true!! But I collected these several years ago when each of the first four cost an average of $125. I much prefer the 38 over the 91/59 as a collectible, but since I only need one more.....I'd buy the proper example in a heartbeat!! :D

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    IIRC, the first time the West knew about the 91/59 was when some East German soldier defected to the West and brought his rifle with him.

Bryan

BPSballistics

Aug 11, 2012
    Glen burnie
    Yellowsled I think knows the history behind the 91/59. All i know is they took 91/30s and shortened them down to carbine length because it has the 91/30 Front and rear sights but has M38 length. Thats all I know really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom