• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxx

Apr 4, 2009
    Has anyone had problems with Natchez's customer service getting back to them? FedEx lost my shipment and Natchez hasn't gotten back to me the 3 times I contacted them about it.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I call them Snatchez cause they used to have have high prices outside of any external events (mass shootings/Obama/Trade issues/Unicorn sightings/etc).

I have seen over the last year or so some here have picked up ammo from them (didn't hear any complaints), but I have not. They are in the same class as CTD to me.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Has anyone had problems with Natchez's customer service getting back to them? FedEx lost my shipment and Natchez hasn't gotten back to me the 3 times I contacted them about it.
    The only “problem” I’ve ever had with Natchez is they send me at least 3 emailed sales brochures per day, it’s somewhat bothersome at times. First world problem I suppose. I’ve not had to use the customer service though, I like Natchez a lot but admittedly I don’t buy a whole lot from them.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    I used them once and was told over the phone the items were in stock. I received an email after ordering the items were back ordered. I canceled my order as they could not tell me when they would get the items in. Haven't ordered anything since.

temccoy

Nov 13, 2020
    I have used them a fair amount, and have not had any issues. They seem to have good prices.

730waters

Apr 20, 2013
    Rising Sun, Md
    I have been using them for over 30 years and there were a few glitches with them. They have always made things right. The last five years, their prices flow with the market.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I had problems with customer service one time when I bought a bunch of scopes.
    They came right eventually but were slow to respond correctly at first.
    Issue was sorted out in the end.
    I also haven’t made any additional purchases but wouldn’t over look them for a one off item or particularly good deal.
    Expectations are commensurate with better understanding of their org is all.

KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    A month or so ago a Natchez primer order of 5000 primers was thrown in a roadside ditch by FedEx. (I have attempted to deal with numerous FedEx issues in the past, and found them to be completely unresponsive to complaints from me as a consumer/deliveree.) I contacted Natchez, explained the situation, provided order details, and requested they contact FedEx and follow-up with me. NO RESPONSE FROM NATCHEZ.

Maxx

Apr 4, 2009
    A month or so ago a Natchez primer order of 5000 primers was thrown in a roadside ditch by FedEx. (I have attempted to deal with numerous FedEx issues in the past, and found them to be completely unresponsive to complaints from me as a consumer/deliveree.) I contacted Natchez, explained the situation, provided order details, and requested they contact FedEx and follow-up with me. NO RESPONSE FROM NATCHEZ.

Yes, that's similar to my problem. If they don't contact me back by tomorrow, I'm going to call my credit card company a have them issue a charge back. This is unacceptable!

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I've used them a couple times with no issue. Seeing it looks like they have CS issues when you need them to deal with an issue I may not be using them again.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Keep in mind right now: EVERY company out there is understaffed and overworked, and it takes longer to get things done. I'm experiencing it with ALL of my vendors.

That said, I've never had to deal with Natchez customer service, but I've ordered a lot from them over the years and never had an issue.

rossiski

Dec 28, 2019
    Carroll County
    Better than bass pro. Ordered some ammo from them that said in stock. But then my order was cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxx

Apr 4, 2009
    Well don't waste your time using their online communication!

I called and spoke to Josh who said that if I used their website customer service forms, it usually gets to the wrong person.

Ironically Josh couldn't help me and said he would let customer service know my issue the next day. I asked if someone would be calling me back and he said "if you want to."

Next day a woman left a message on my vmail, and I called the number she left. Guess who answered? Josh.

Anyway I was put on hold for the woman for about 3 mins and she said the package was lost and Natchez would be sending out a replacement shipment on Monday.

So, don't use the Customer Service online forms, if you get Josh on the phone he will not be able to help you because he is not in the Customer Service department, and the woman who works it is very nice but apparently works only 9-5.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Well don't waste your time using their online communication!

I called and spoke to Josh who said that if I used their website customer service forms, it usually gets to the wrong person.

Ironically Josh couldn't help me and said he would let customer service know my issue the next day. I asked if someone would be calling me back and he said "if you want to."

Next day a woman left a message on my vmail, and I called the number she left. Guess who answered? Josh.

Anyway I was put on hold for the woman for about 3 mins and she said the package was lost and Natchez would be sending out a replacement shipment on Monday.

So, don't use the Customer Service online forms, if you get Josh on the phone he will not be able to help you because he is not in the Customer Service department, and the woman who works it is very nice but apparently works only 9-5.

Josh, the other woman and some forms.
    Sounds vaguely familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom