• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    Do you have any obsolete calibers

Excuse my ignorance, but what calibers are obsolete?

After some googling, I know I have some harder to find ammo. Chinese import Norinco steel cased in 9x18 and 7.62x39

I'll have to post a run down once I reach the post limit. I don't want to skirt the rules.

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    He's regreting it already.

I know I regret selling a few guns, long ago.

To the original poster, VTHokie7:

A) You need to get up to 50 posts.

plus

B) You say you inherited a bunch of guns.

equals

C) Sounds to me like you could rack up some very interesting threads if you tell us about your guns. Just make sure you include pictures of them, or there will be horrible, horrible consequences.

Once you hit 50 posts, you could sell your unwanted ammo face-to-face: the very best way.

I'll have to take some pictures and post some of them. I posted my Mississippi Rifle in the C&R section a few weeks back and thanks to MD Shooters found out about the antique gun show. It was a great chance to find out more information about it. And believe me, if avoidable, i'll do my best to prevent the fat chicks :lol2:

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    Cruise the site, Get into a few discussions, offer your opinions, welcome a few new members and you will have your 50 in no time. This is the correct way to pad your count. :innocent0

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    Now that I accomplished the first feat to use the classifieds, I will start posting the ammo I am looking to sell this weekend. Already posted 300 rounds of Norinco 9x18 steel case ammo, and will be posting

25 Auto - 50 Rounds
    32 Auto - around 150 rounds

7.62x39 - 2,080 Rounds - All Norinco
    • 1,120 Steel Case
    • 220 Lead Core
    • 380 Steel Core
    • 280 Rounds Steel core loaded on stripper clips (currently talking to somebody about this, may not be available)
    • 80 rounds steel case on stripper clips

And possibly some 38 special

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Multiple personality disorder, or did your wife alter your signature without you noticing? :D

It is kinda funny isn't it?
    I put a lot of thought into it and all the proceeds are going into other guns. I waited 8 years without shooting any of my milsurps to decide to unload.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Excuse my ignorance, but what calibers are obsolete?

After some googling, I know I have some harder to find ammo. Chinese import Norinco steel cased in 9x18 and 7.62x39

I'll have to post a run down once I reach the post limit. I don't want to skirt the rules.

I might be interested in the ammo....what firearms do you have that shot this ammo? you can PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom