Anybody know a place where I can get 16 gauge buckshot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    I got mine from Sportsmansguide. They had #1 Buck @ 5rds/4.40. This was back in Dec. '08....Just checked, bacordered until Oct. 19th.

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    My Buddy was buying 16g at Pawn Shops, until recent 16g was practically dead. Now you can even find it on the shelves at some walmarts. My friend owns a old Remington 11-48 (Yes 11-48 not 11-87) and a Sevens Side by Side in 16g. Thank you Remington for Re-producing and reintroducing the 16g. to existence.

xmkm

Sep 23, 2009
    Oildale Ca
    My Buddy was buying 16g at Pawn Shops, until recent 16g was practically dead. Now you can even find it on the shelves at some walmarts. My friend owns a old Remington 11-48 (Yes 11-48 not 11-87) and a Sevens Side by Side in 16g. Thank you Remington for Re-producing and reintroducing the 16g. to existence.

I haven't seen any at Wal-Mart. I have found 16 gauge small game loads at Big 5. 16 gauge buck shot is hard to find. Like Big, I got some #1 buck from Sportsman Guide a while back, but it's been on back order recently.

I have an old bolt action JC Higgins 16 gauge. It's my back up HD weapon...and I figure, what the hell, I might as well get all the ammo I can for it. You never know, the whole place might fall apart and we might have to use guns, ammo and gas for currency someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom