Anyone else order any Magpul Pmag 30 rounders from DSGarms?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    Ordered mine 3 weeks ago and they are on back-order, Wondering what the current turnaround time is or if anyone else has ordered from them lately? They were one of the few retailers not gouging like crazy on their prices so I went with them. I have a few mags now so i'm not in any hurry. Luckily I have a PA address in addition to my MD one lol.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    check ar15.com in the industry section, dsg has their own forum. A member there has made a spreadsheet with the order history of people who bought mags.

tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    It really all depends on which 30's you ordered. If it was the holiday 10pks you are probably in for a long wait. Like the poster above said, ar15.com probably has the best thread on the subject. I ordered in late dec, and will probably get them in may, the way things are looking.

M4MD

Sep 14, 2012
    Do yourself a favor and back order the Gen 3 NON-WINDOW Pmags from DSG. Those are experiencing a turn around time of a couple weeks or less. I ordered mine well into the panic (Jan 9th) and they were delivered in PA on Jan 21st.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    The windowed ones are shipping much faster...I ordered 40 window ones throughout December, last order was placed December 23rd, I have received them all. I'm waiting on the 10 non window I ordered dec 23rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom