Anyone from Howard County going March 1st?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Yes. Heading down with Lou from shooters discount. He has a bus or two hauling us down in style. No parking headaches.

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    I'm going from Ellicott City. I intend to be in Annapolis all day (ie. we might be walking back to the car at the stadium if it ends after 9pm).

My car can fit 3 comfortably.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    All of you should consider riding Lous's bus. I am launching a campaign to get him to stop at the Park'n'Ride at Broken Land Pkwy and 32. Cost is $15, 17 seats left!

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    I'm driving north to Westminster at 745-8am Friday morning. If someone wants a ride to the Westminster bus from 32/70 park and ride I could do that. It would save the 20miles each way for you in gas. Assuming of course the bus doesn't stop in Colombia. If it does, I'm getting on there.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I'm driving north to Westminster at 745-8am Friday morning. If someone wants a ride to the Westminster bus from 32/70 park and ride I could do that. It would save the 20miles each way for you in gas. Assuming of course the bus doesn't stop in Colombia. If it does, I'm getting on there.

If we get 16 more folks in Columbia to agree to ride on the bus, the Carroll County Crew will make the stop at 32 and Broken Land Pkwy.

Cost is $15.

Drop off/pick up at the State House.

Please PM me if interested. I started a thread on Maryland 2A also.

Bravo

Bravo
    Feb 18, 2013
    Howard County
    Hi Dave I am interested in carpool for March 5th, but it will depend on what time we can get back, as my wife is. Losing patience with me on all of he time I am investing with this, is it ok to call you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom