Anyone going to the Va Dulles Expo gunshow?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kelson1066

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frederick County
    Will be there tomorrow around 10 bringing the little boss with me. If you see a guy with a kid in a green backpack carrier say hi.

Update: Little boss and I picked up 100 rounds of Tula 55gr HP 223, 150 rounds of Tula 9mm Luger, 3 30round AR mags, and one Star Model B pistol
    Was going to get a CZ82 but the vendor would not sell it as a C&R so I had to pass.

Got such a good deal I have permission to go by myself tomorrow.:-)

Last edited:

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    I'm going Sunday. The boss has to work tomorrow and she doesn't trust me to go by myself.

Smart lady... I mean boss.....

No idea what I'll be wearing,.. It's more than 6 hours away,how does one really plan for THAT far out!!!!

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Went today, not as packed as I thought it would be. Got a CZ75 Kadet 22 adapter, 500rds WWB 115gr 9mm for $115. All the S&B was sold out this time. :sad20: Found another SIG 550 mag, 250 Rds of PMC .45. Can't wait to try the Kadet on my CZ.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Went today, not as packed as I thought it would be. Got a CZ75 Kadet 22 adapter, 500rds WWB 115gr 9mm for $115. All the S&B was sold out this time. :sad20: Found another SIG 550 mag, 250 Rds of PMC .45. Can't wait to try the Kadet on my CZ.

You will like it. Don't have the jaded but 22 top ends rock as a training aid. Have one on my sig.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Went and got primers , powder , mags for 1911, 45 acp hst and a necklace from jenni. She got me again with that cute face and smile. :o

SHOTTAS

Sep 29, 2012
    Waldorf, MD
    I went to the show. There was a nice crowd out there. I saw a couple tables that had good prices on hand guns and rifles. But majority of them were over priced or right at retail. I had a hard time trying to purchase a long rifle as a MD resident. No body wanted to sell to MD residents. I ended up buying a cricket for my daughter thank goodness the dealer was a Vet:)

surplusfan

Feb 2, 2009
    PA
    Parking lot sure was full!!

Just went and window shopped. AR stuff was to be had at righteous prices. Could barely move. So many people! Not alot of knicknack BS either. Nice show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom