Anyone have contacts at Beretta, Adcor, or LWRCi?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I'm looking for any contacts with any of the above MD manufacturers. I'm a recent law grad of University of Baltimore (Magna *** Laude) and am looking to apply to some MD firearm manufacturers for legal/corporate work. I'm just looking for a little intro or who to contact, and any help would be greatly appreciated. I can forward resumes/cover letters if that would help also.

I would also take any leads for any lawyer/law-related jobs if anyone has them :innocent0.

Nate

RRHemi

Mar 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    I'm looking for any contacts with any of the above MD manufacturers. I'm a recent law grad of University of Baltimore (Magna *** Laude) and am looking to apply to some MD firearm manufacturers for legal/corporate work. I'm just looking for a little intro or who to contact, and any help would be greatly appreciated. I can forward resumes/cover letters if that would help also.

I would also take any leads for any lawyer/law-related jobs if anyone has them :innocent0.

Nate

Sure nice to see a fellow UB'r on here from across the street. Doing my last semester in their MBA program this fall. Hopefully there are some opportunities here to kick start your career. Don't forget Fulton Armory and Precision Firearms in your search as well.

sm00kingwrx

Jul 23, 2013

Nate

I have a friend who is applying to Berretta. Not sure if you need contacts ASAP but if i get good news i'll send info your way. Don't have an ETA though.

RightD

Nov 21, 2009
    MoCo
    What are you looking to do? Corporations will typically use in-house guys for things like regulatory compliance, transactional review, HRM/LER, while commonly outsourcing litigation, major M&A, etc.

Another avenue would be to look into lobby and trade groups, or firms that have ties/contracts with manufacturers.

Good Luck,
    - RightD

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    In-house compliance preferably. I actually have an interview tomorrow in NYC (on the bus now) for a compliance position with a large, well known firm. Hopefully that goes well.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    It may be worth a shot to call Bob/Brandi at Bollingers in Taneytown. they are currently doing a group buy of Adcor Lowers for MDShooters and they have a nice write-up of a visit they made to the Adcor plant.

I don't know if they would be comfortable brokering an introduction, but it never hurts to explore the possibility.

Best of luck on your interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom