• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    I am THINKING about getting one of this. Does anyone know a good place to source 7.5 french ammo? The sites I use are quoting 2.18/rnd. Is about the expected price per round for this caliber? Also I know it was mentioned a few post earlier that some people shoot other calibers through 7.5 french without issues. Can anyone verify that? Not that i don't trust one person I just like to here it from many people. :)

I got some French mil surp for $1.35/rn shipped from GB just 3 weeks ago. I pops up every now and again.

dre271

Dre
    Oct 9, 2011
    Howard County
    I hate to open this for debate again. The MAS 49/56 does not have a grenade launcher, but a grenade sight. They may have a muzzle brake or a flash suppressor. In either configuration are MAS 49/56 legal in MD to purchase? I found one at a Pawn Shop a while ago with the flash suppressor, but the store could not really speak to the MD laws...

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    I hate to open this for debate again. The MAS 49/56 does not have a grenade launcher, but a grenade sight. They may have a muzzle brake or a flash suppressor. In either configuration are MAS 49/56 legal in MD to purchase? I found one at a Pawn Shop a while ago with the flash suppressor, but the store could not really speak to the MD laws...

Its a muzzle break, not a flash suppressor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom