• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    I'm looking for somewhere that pays decently and has benefits.
    I haven't finished college but I'm working on it.
    Everywhere I look requires a bachelor's degree in something, but I can learn pretty much anything I need to.
    I'm really good with photoshop and building stuff.
    :thumbsup:

S.A.M.G.

Nov 7, 2009
    Southern Maryland
    southern maryland is one of the hardest places to find work. If you are not on the Navy base or at the nuclear plant be prepared for the good ol boy network to take precedence. I remember when they were looking for an IT person at a company, The receptionist didnt even have applications at the desk to hand out and said the position was filled. I knew she was lying because the job was posted just hours before.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    get the degree in what ever it is. Then you will have a much better chance in landing a job doing whatever. Working for the feds seems to be a secure job. nothing else is secure these days. good luck. I've been looking now since April when I was riffed and I'm in the perfect area. no degree. :sad20:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    For any of you guys needing a job and are willing to go to Jessup Md, It seems like my company is usually looking for vending drivers every couple months, you will need a clean drivers license and to be in decent shape, lots of lifting of drinks and until you get the hang of it, the hours can be long but most of them guys make about 50-75K a year depending on the route.
    I am on the coffee side, i deliver coffee and paper goods, My side doesnt have as much turn around though and we make a little less but its somewhat easier work, just alot of scrambling as with vending they have alot less stops per day cause they spend more time in each acct then we do. You need to go there and get a app and typically you need to fill it out there, at least thats the way it was 10 years ago when i started there. Any interested parties can use my name as a Ref.( PM me)
    Also if you have a record, Especially something that involves theft or anything dealing with money (which most of you guys shouldnt) you might as well forget it, a friend of mine had a destruction of property(large amount) from when he was a late teen, they found it and wouldn't hire him. If you are willing to work hard and are a "team player" go put a app in. We are all a big family there( minus the evil overlords=bosses:D), always joking and playing when we can. Rotten apples done last long.

Aramark Refreshment Services

8240 Stayton Dr Ste N, Jessup, MD 20794

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom