• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SevernBob

It's All Boogered Up
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 17, 2012
    Severn
    LOCAL DEAL - These are looking for a good home. I'm not trying to make a profit, but also not seeking charitable donation requests. Posting it here for a local FTF. 490 rounds total. I can't remember what I paid for all these. By today's prices, I'm roughly estimating the whole load is worth around $250. Please post your offer in the thread if you're interested. I'll give it until 7pm Friday, 3/22, and the best offer that is at least $150 cash wins. I'll try my hardest to arrange something for Saturday, 3/23.

4 50rd boxes American Eagle, 95gr FMJ
    2 50rd boxes Black Hills 90gr JHP
    2 50rd boxes Black Hills 95gr FMJ
    2 20rd boxes Corbon High Velocity 90gr JHP
    1 50rd box Double Tap 95gr FMJ

380ammo_zps9bca5b88.jpg

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I will cover the bottom with $175.

If you'll split it, I'll give you $50 for the 2 boxes of Cor Bon or if someone else gets it and wants to sell me the 2 boxes of Cor Bon, my offer for them stands.

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Is give $120 for the black hills...

Sounds like if yoy split it up you'd get a pretty good take.

SevernBob

It's All Boogered Up
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 17, 2012
    Severn
    I'd prefer to sell it all in one deal. You guys are definitely making it difficult not to break it up! I tried to think of everything, but now realize that I should have included a buy-it-now price. :tinfoil2: That's a big change from the original post. To try to keep it as fair as possible to those of you who have already looked or replied, I'm letting everyone know that I will post the buy-it-now price at 7pm tonight and the first offer in the thread gets it. You'll notice that it is lower than the combined offers above that even exclude the Double Tap box. He or she can decide whether or not to sell off parts.

Seems like a lot of malarchy on my part over some 380 ammo. Sorry. :sad20:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    LOCAL DEAL - These are looking for a good home. I'm not trying to make a profit, but also not seeking charitable donation requests. Posting it here for a local FTF. 490 rounds total. I can't remember what I paid for all these. By today's prices, I'm roughly estimating the whole load is worth around $250. Please post your offer in the thread if you're interested. I'll give it until 7pm Friday, 3/22, and the best offer that is at least $150 cash wins. I'll try my hardest to arrange something for Saturday, 3/23.

4 50rd boxes American Eagle, 95gr FMJ
    2 50rd boxes Black Hills 90gr JHP
    2 50rd boxes Black Hills 95gr FMJ
    2 20rd boxes Corbon High Velocity 90gr JHP
    1 50rd box Double Tap 95gr FMJ

Am interested in the entire lot, but can go over to GunBroker if'n I want a bidding war. Will check back Friday to see where things are unless you want a solid offer today for a cash purchase now. In the latter case, PM me. Hope I don't come across poorly, but I had a different impression of how business is done here.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I don't understand why this is not in a classifieds ad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom