Anyone want to hunt ducks in the snow tomorrow (Tuesday)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    Can take another person hunting tomorrow. Again blind is in Calvert county, must have license and stamps. Gun and ammo. Shoot me a pm if you want to go and can meet me in Dunkirk at 6:00am.

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Hey, this is out of my range for tomorrow but I want to say that this is awfully nice of you. Thank you for volunteering your time and skills so that another hunter or newb hunter can learn something. Good on you.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I'd jump on it and just call in to work, but I'm of the mentality that they'll be calling off Chair Force tomorrow anyway.

Awesome offer though!!

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I want to second the thank you for offering to share a blind again. I am a new hunter when it comes to duck and goose and it would be helpful to go out with those who are more experienced. Family duties keep me from taking you up on the offer. Good luck and stay safe tomorrow.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Crapola. I am sitting here fighting the urge. Already told myself I would not drive 5 minutes down the road to throw out some goose decoys on the field because I have way too much work to do. However, I really, really like duck hunting a lot more than goose hunting. Fighting the urge I tell you. Great offer though.

We'll have to try to get together for some hunting next year. Almost have permission from my wife to buy some marsh land on the eastern shore in Dorchester County.

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    Can take another person hunting tomorrow. Again blind is in Calvert county, must have license and stamps. Gun and ammo. Shoot me a pm if you want to go and can meet me in Dunkirk at 6:00am.

I haven't hunted in a while and I need to get myself in position to get out there again. This is really nice of you to offer the group. :party29:

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    I know how hard and expensive it can be to get in to waterfowl hunting. I just want to be able to give someone a chance to experience it who might not normally get to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom