• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have (misplaced?) hopes that we'll get to 26ers today. I think 27ers are asshats and have absolutely nothing on 28ers.

The 28ers are the best. Everyone agrees. Trust me, the greatest. All the important people say so.
    Come on, Man!

Jay5687

Mar 12, 2015
    Yea just crazy how some people get everything back so quick It was rolling not anymore dang on 30 days between steps is crazy to be expected tho still sucks tho

NSWTU3

Feb 12, 2009
    I’m literally bursting with pride

I’m serious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My son and Dick Marcinko at the SEAL Reunion 1999. My son later became a SEAL. Very proud of his accomplishment. He was a ‘gun guy’ of the first order and I am sure he is loving this excitement over the MD W&C Permits.

Attachments

• EB04E9DE-2EC5-422F-BBBB-651472EEDF29.jpeg
      EB04E9DE-2EC5-422F-BBBB-651472EEDF29.jpeg
      261.7 KB · Views: 73

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I'm too fat and lazy to research... but I think the reason to get both, Florida and Utah, was because each gave you a whole host of different states until ConCarry started becoming all the rage.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    My son and Dick Marcinko at the SEAL Reunion 1999. My son later became a SEAL. Very proud of his accomplishment. He was a ‘gun guy’ of the first order and I am sure he is loving this excitement over the MD W&C Permits.

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperSoap

Member of the Great 28
    Apr 5, 2018
    Southern Maryland
    Very cool! Have you guys seen the terminal list on prime?

BigWilly

oK, nOw WhAt ?
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dundalk
    His autobiography and subsequent novels are awesome. One of my favorite all time authors. Some of my favorite cusswords I learned from him. Lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

410pewpew

Aug 25, 2022
    Pasadena
    If only my company knew the amount of time I spent on here while sitting in the company vehicle using company gas enjoying company air conditioning… oh how I appreciate the old office on wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom