• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I’m going to be the most hated but I’m calling BS on all stats.

It’s absolutely BS that I submitted 7/16 and didn’t get accepted till 8/3 and nothing since. I should of already had my permit. Smh
    You should be mad. I submitted the same day as you but I've had my permit for two weeks.

There really is no reason for the differences between submitted and accepted dates. Good luck.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    You'll be fine. It shouldn't take more than a year or two after you get submitted.

:sad20:
    On the same day I apply for my W&C I'll also go out and purchase a can and see which arrives first, the permit or the stamp...or I'll go stir-crazy during the wait.

Ripple

Sep 4, 2022
    Harco
    You should be mad. I submitted the same day as you but I've had my permit for two weeks.

There really is no reason for the differences between submitted and accepted dates. Good luck.
    Thanks man! I’ve been blowing too much money on builds to pass time and keep me happy. Hahaha

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I wouldn't bother, I think they're sold out.
    Darn it, I missed it.
    1662495419578.gif

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I might know a place with availability during the first half of October If you're willing to venture out this direction. Sad that that's the earliest that I've seen recently.
    I appreciate that, thank you.

The key reason I am waiting is two friends are HQL trainers and are gearing up to teach W&C. I am helping with putting the class material together and should be in the first class with students of similar ability. I've been shooting all patterns of arms for 50 years, the last thing I need is to be stuck in a room with folks who need to be taught the difference between revolvers, semiauto pistols, etc. I know that must be taught, but we should be able to quickly move on to the legal side of matters.

Last edited:

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12