• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RavensFlock1022

Aug 22, 2022
    Arbutus
    I spy with my little eye. Another 28er - 9/9 approval getting my freedom card

Attachments

• 570AB415-8DE6-4B20-9E13-8D94AB8DC96A.jpeg
      570AB415-8DE6-4B20-9E13-8D94AB8DC96A.jpeg
      29.6 KB · Views: 102
    Last edited:

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    The company I used just submitted the prints for my class very late. I originally submitted my app on July 20th, but I didn't get my app accepted until August 1st because the prints were not submitted until the last week of July. Thought I was getting on the train early, but ended up in the big wave like most people.
    How did you determine when they submitted the prints?

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    Another 8/19 approval here. It will be the best Halloween I've ever had! (Kinda hoping approval on or after Oct 19 so I can have 11 extra months.) I'm trying to cure my over eagerness by telling myself that it's more time working on the holster draw.
    I think it will have to be after the 31st for that to work out for you.

GregSB

Feb 20, 2013
    So, I was approved yesterday and got a call from my investigator today, to clear up a few questions about my application. All is good, she was very pleasant and professional. She is mailing it out today.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    So, I was approved yesterday and got a call from my investigator today, to clear up a few questions about my application. All is good, she was very pleasant and professional. She is mailing it out today.

Do tell. What did you do in your misspent youth to warrant a call from the nice lady? :D

GregSB

Feb 20, 2013
    Do tell. What did you do in your misspent youth to warrant a call from the nice lady? :D
    It was a citizenship question. I was born in Bermuda, but am a US citizen. My dad was military stationed at Kindley AFB, mom is Bermudian. I have a state dept birth certificate and a bermuda birth certificate.

Last edited:

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    that's interesting. So they approved you first, and then called to clear up some things????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom