• ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Can you tell I don’t like him?

Hell, I won’t even shake his hand

He’ll be on the ash heap of MD anti 2A history to be no doubt replaced by another gun grabbing Marxist from the bowels of the Demorat party

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 1753833B-3CFC-4BF6-8741-EAD07DE0EB15.jpeg
      1753833B-3CFC-4BF6-8741-EAD07DE0EB15.jpeg
      374.7 KB · Views: 130
    Last edited:

AvidRider

Dec 3, 2010
    No one asked so we got no answer. He did say they have revived over 46000 apps since Bruen

There are over 52000 active permits in the system

No interest? Wrong yet again Froshhole

And to think that the classes are full until the end of the year. That permit count is just the beginning.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Oh yes, let the Permit Cup runneth over

Drink from it Herr Frosh and then leave us alone to enjoy the cool drink of freedom

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Oh yes, let the Permit Cup runneth over

Drink from it Herr Frosh and then leave us alone to enjoy the cool drink of freedom

Every new permit is a middle finger to him, so I did my part. He can go eat a bag of male genitalia for all I care.

BigWilly

oK, nOw WhAt ?
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dundalk
    There were about 6000 active permits prior to Bruen and as of September 9th, there are 52,066 active permits according to Sgt. Pickle. So yea I don't think there's huge demand in MD.... lmao

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    i'm an 8/10er. the wait, it is killing me. Just to see *some* kind of progress would be wonderful.
    I'm 8/15, i think its safe to say NICS 35-42 days from acceptance and 60-70 days for approval right now. Never in my life have i wished for holloween hurry up and get here than i do right now LOL

Me and old man winter dont get along so this is the only occasion

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    8/1 - Just approved! Looks like the first 8/1 here.

Application #: 22HGP0473xx
    Submitted: 7/20
    Accepted: 8/1
    NICS: 8/28
    Approved: 9/14 7:07 pm
    Permit #: 22HGP-0591xx
    Well, this is exciting news! Makes sense that they didn't accept any/many on 7/31 since it was a Sunday. As an 8/2er, I can still hope for Friday but in reality it will be Saturday or next Monday for approval.

ThisStateSucks69

Sep 2, 2022
    Question, I checked on MSI and didn’t see anything. I know the business must explicitly state on writing at the entrances that weapons are not allowed. I haven’t seen them or maybe I’m just blind. Is carrying at the Annapolis Mall okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GNLuver

MDS Supporter
    Aug 31, 2022
    Waldorf
    Question, I checked on MSI and didn’t see anything. I know the business must explicitly state on writing at the entrances that weapons are not allowed. I haven’t seen them or maybe I’m just blind. Is carrying at the Annapolis Mall okay?

So them explicitly stating weapons are not allowed does not mean you cannot carry there CONCEALED. If they see your firearm and ask you to leave, you must comply or face trespassing charges. The sign on the front door carries no weight of law.....yet. NY is either working on or have already passed where that sign carries the weight of the law.

GNLuver

MDS Supporter
    Aug 31, 2022
    Waldorf
    Which is now being appealed again

Keep up the fight.....my celebration when my permit is approved (maybe today?) is to join MSI....need to fund the coming onslaught of legislation.
    It is one of the reasons I am on the fence about getting my DC permit. Most places I would need it and would go don't allow it....the Metro, Capital One, museums.....

ThisStateSucks69

Sep 2, 2022
    So them explicitly stating weapons are not allowed does not mean you cannot carry there CONCEALED. If they see your firearm and ask you to leave, you must comply or face trespassing charges. The sign on the front door carries no weight of law.....yet. NY is either working on or have already passed where that sign carries the weight of the law.

Good to know, thanks for the insight!

Radio Silence

Aug 24, 2022
    Cecil County
    I'm 8/15, i think its safe to say NICS 35-42 days from acceptance and 60-70 days for approval right now. Never in my life have i wished for holloween hurry up and get here than i do right now LOL

Me and old man winter dont get along so this is the only occasion
    I think you'll be closer to 50-60 days prior to getting a NICS and closer to 90 for approval. I was accepted on 8/9 which is already 37 days and do not have a NICS as of yet. People accepted on 8/5 are just now getting NICS numbers so my assumption is I'll get a NICS around the 23rd which would be 45 days from acceptance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom