• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wicomico 2a

Protect your Rights
    Feb 2, 2019
    The forgotten lower shore
    Application # 24xxx started and submitted 7/8/22
    Accepted 7/15/22
    Assigned investigator 7/30/22. Said I will be contacted for mandatory in person interview. Is anyone else getting this? Or is this a left over remnant from the old handgun permit days?
    Nice to see they are working on Saturday!
    Left over. They are only contacting to clarify if something is off with the app

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I wonder if we’re seeing them slow down a bit due to the deluge of apps.
    I thought I would have been in just before the surge, but when they didn’t accept my app for 13 days I got caught up in it I’m thinking. From the spread sheet it looks like they are sticking pretty close to the date it was accepted so I’m close.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I thought I would have been in just before the surge, but when they didn’t accept my app for 13 days I got caught up in it I’m thinking. From the spread sheet it looks like they are sticking pretty close to the date it was accepted so I’m close.
    Your first drink or two is on me if there's ever a Western MD MDS meetup. The surge is more like a roller coaster for your app, apparently.

Kinetic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    Dog with hot dog.jpg

PeachHorse

Jul 26, 2022
    Baltimore
    More likely the accepted date. The timeline seems scattershot from submission to acceptance, but it roughly normalizes once accepted (with some outliers).
    Thanks again for the info! Either way, more people getting their license is good news! Let's hope applications stay consistent with the 31ish days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom