• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    I'm bummed. 14 days out from Accepted I was really expecting (hoping) to get a NICS number today. So far no luck :sad20:
    They aren't consistent with the NICS. What you should be watching is what day they are approving. Looks like they are "approving" the applications they had "accepted" on 7/16.

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    I will be looking for any 7/17 accepted and or approvals and if anyone gets an approved notification over the weekend. I haven’t found any 7/17 accepted or Sunday accepted dates posted yet.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I will be looking for any 7/17 accepted and or approvals and if anyone gets an approved notification over the weekend. I haven’t found any 7/17 accepted or Sunday accepted dates posted yet.

I've only seen one approval today, from b1m. 308scout graciously sent me his master sheet so it will be easier for me to track stuff in his absence.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Md better get on the ball or they are gonna start getting those “squeaky wheel” calls. Lol
    Get on the ball? I'm stunned they're doing as well as they are. They have 90 days. Everyone so far has been completed in less than half that time.

Jeffx

Jan 7, 2017
    Nada on the NICS date. I submitted it this past Monday 08Aug2022
    after starting it 2weeks ago and then today this morning I got the accepted Email from MSP so now I am waiting for NICS and approved. Somehow I think I will be waiting for a couple of weeks before the NICS date..
    I'm currently day 16 no NICS! got to be getting close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom