• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigWilly

oK, nOw WhAt ?
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dundalk
    Agreed. They would lose our applications in the trash if we called.

But people have to recognize that the people in this forum are not the only people waiting for a HGP. There are literally thousands of people out there in limbo.
    We had a system at my old job called "round file" It meant someone p1ssed off the person responsible for the file so in the trash can it went. If someone asked where something was, and the answer was it was round filed, we knew to stay away. Meaning that person is a PIA. Lol. It was more so said then actually done because we dealing with technically legal documents but I know for sure some that were supposedly "lost", were lost in the round file.

Sent from my SM-T738U using Tapatalk

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    APPROVED!!!
    7/12/22 Submitted
    7/18/22 Accepted
    8/3/22 NICS
    8/12/22 Approved
    Same acceptance and NICS dates. Still waiting on approval but this gives me some hope. Maybe furiously refreshing the status page will do the trick.

Last edited:

BigWilly

oK, nOw WhAt ?
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dundalk
    Thereis nothing below accepted date except the blue print application. Will the NICS date appear below accepted date once there is a date?

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Thereis nothing below accepted date except the blue print application. Will the NICS date appear below accepted date once there is a date?

Hit the print button to see the actual application. If NICS was completed, there will number and date in the upper left corner.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Hey all, not sure if this has been discussed here before, and if its unique to me or in general.

When I recieved my application acceptance email, the corresponding message in the portal says "Your Application has been submitted for review," just like in the previous message corresponding for when I first submitted the app. Is that the standard lingo? Or am I in ... trouble so to speak. Wanted to clarify that also in case others might ask about it. Thanks!
    Mine was the same way, you have nothing to fear.

BigWilly

oK, nOw WhAt ?
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dundalk

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County

The NICS will be before the accepted date, but that date will now be the NICS date on your application pages from the print screen.

Atomevolution

Mar 29, 2014
    Day 18 for waiting on NICS.
    But I’m a 7/25 accepted so I don’t expect it till end of next week as it seems they are rolling through 7/22s and some 7/23 for NICS’
    My application was submitted on the 14th and was accepted on the 27th. I'm still waiting for my NICS #. What I don't get is how people that submitted later and were accepted faster, have a NICS. I wonder what else is at play. I'm a Montgomery County resident. Perhaps people could post their county along with their dates to see if there is a geographical factoring this.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    My application was submitted on the 14th and was accepted on the 27th. I'm still waiting for my NICS #. What I don't get is how people that submitted later and were accepted faster, have a NICS. I wonder what else is at play. I'm a Montgomery County resident. Perhaps people could post their county along with their dates to see if there is a geographical factoring this.

Mo Co hates guns and freedom. As soon as you move your app will be approved

I lived there for over 60 years. I live in Carroll now and my app was approved in 27 days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom