• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    To provide another reference point - I applied as current/active law enforcement because I'm thinking about taking a non - LE offer that's on the table. (Getting too old for this sh!t)

Submitted 8-1
    Accepted 8-8
    NICS 8-19
    APPROVED ???

One oddball thing I did notice is that when I hit "Print" and looked at the application, there were lines that were shifted like the auto fill didn't transfer correctly from online submission to printed format. (I/E - Supervisor in Duties, duties in work address, etc...)

RobRockz

Dec 3, 2021
    Calvert County
    To provide another reference point - I applied as current/active law enforcement because I'm thinking about taking a non - LE offer that's on the table. (Getting too old for this sh!t)

Submitted 8-1
    Accepted 8-8
    NICS 8-19
    APPROVED ???

One oddball thing I did notice is that when I hit "Print" and looked at the application, there were lines that were shifted like the auto fill didn't transfer correctly from online submission to printed format. (I/E - Supervisor in Duties, duties in work address, etc...)
    I did 15 years as a LEO. I couldn’t take it any longer and it was the best decision I made!

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD

Submitted 8-1
    Accepted 8-8
    NICS 8-19
    APPROVED ???

I applied as LE and noticed the same. My current supervisor is listed under "reason for leaving".

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I think it’s a glitch on the MSP application. I think everyone has the same issue.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I applied as LE and noticed the same. My current supervisor is listed under "reason for leaving".
    That's usually somewhat accurate or at least a contributing factor.

MSP - "Here, we'll fix that for you." Hahaha

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    That's usually somewhat accurate or at least a contributing factor.

MSP - "Here, we'll fix that for you." Hahaha
    I showed the app to my boss, he thought for a second that I was serious.

I'm lucky, my boss is a really good guy.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Any 7/28ers get a NICS yet ?
    Little disappointed not seeing it this week like I thought .

nope still waiting
    submitted 7/18
    accepted 7/28
    nics : nadda

Nope still waiting for NICS
    Submitted 7/17
    Accepted 7/28

I'm right there with you guys, and I think Boondock is as well if I remember correctly.

I just did a 77R yesterday (bought Hellcat Pro), wondering if that will have any effect on my NICS#.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom