• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    Yup I am also. I got scared because the first time I clicked on HGP in the dashboard, my application wasn't showing. I about had a heart attack. It eventually errors out. Im in IT so its probably something with their servers that requires bouncing them or something with pulling info from their internal database - people need to actually stop clicking nervously (no chance in hell that happens) because that actually creates a bottleneck, adding to the issue. I wouldn't be too concerned, itll get cleared up pretty quick once their phones start ringing off the hook.

Im actually surprised something hasn't crashed or went down up to this point.................
    Yeppers, guessing we fried out the server or maybe they are just bulk approving everyone....lol had to get in on the speculations

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Submitted: 7/15
    Accepted: 7/27
    NICS: 8/22
    (updated for NICS)

Thank you MSP for your tireless efforts in an overwhelming situation.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Thank you MSP for having your jackboot on our necks since 1972.

I know just following orders

Thankyou SCOTUS for setting us free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solodolo

Jun 28, 2020
    With all the problems MSP is having I suspect the 7/19 group may be larger than the 7/18 group which took a week to go through

I think so too. 7/19s are mostly full of people who submitted their application right after completing their training the first weekend after Hogan’s announcement. (7/10 & 7/11)

Kshuey

Mar 27, 2012
    All over
    7-19 / 8-4er approved today 8-22. Cannot load the portal at this time without an error so will update with number once loaded. Good luck to fellow 7-19er and other down the road. Your time is coming.

Sean169

Jul 22, 2022
    Maryland
    I did a whois lookup and their IP is owned by the state of MD and not AWS. You can port your private IP range to AWS (BYOIP) but it would be advertised as being owned by AWS and not the original owner
    they use google cloud if you inspect the website you'll see its all Google APIs

colesteele

May 2, 2020
    It looks like they approved 1500 permits in a week from 8-11 to 8-18 when you were approved, based on our permit numbers/approved dates.

Hopefully it increases when others get spun
    How is it that 504xx gets approved before 375xx? This some serious random assed shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom