• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    So if fill out the form online can I go pick up the license same/next day in York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once it is approved. You make an appt. Either the HQ in York or the satellite office outside York where I went. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Parked in front of the door.
    Parking a the downtown York office can be fun.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Once it is approved. You make an appt. Either the HQ in York or the satellite office outside York where I went. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Parked in front of the door.
    We went to the courthouse as the appointments at the satellite were further out. Parking was fine but I had my parking voodoo preistess with me.

Js3507

Jan 15, 2024
    Pikesville Md

Oh OK so I fill out the application and once I get an email of approval then I make my appointment and go pick it up, do I need to have my CCW card in hand or is my permit number fine?

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    Oh OK so I fill out the application and once I get an email of approval then I make my appointment and go pick it up, do I need to have my CCW card in hand or is my permit number fine?

you need to scan or upload pics of the actual permit. So you need it in hand

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    But if you go to the downtown office, you can walk a couple of blocks and get a sub from Hefty Lefty's. One of the best sandwiches I've ever had.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Please elaborate in detail, I must know who this deputy is and where I can find them

Do a search for deputy hotness. You will find references to her. She is a deputy in the York satellite office. Very pretty and well respected here. Look in the PA CCW thread.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Do a search for deputy hotness. You will find references to her. She is a deputy in the York satellite office. Very pretty and well respected here. Look in the PA CCW thread.
    Almost makes me want to get a permit through there just so I can take a selfie with her and post it. lol

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Well they obviously don't have game. Probably an easy search on facebook if someone knew her name.
    She told someone that her and her husband heard about these threads and were reading them. She said she found them funny.
    She is a sworn LEO so outing her publicly is no bueno. Hence forth, "deputy hotness".

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    She told someone that her and her husband heard about these threads and were reading them. She said she found them funny.
    She is a sworn LEO so outing her publicly is no bueno. Hence forth, "deputy hotness".
    She is "outed" every time she steps out in public wearing a uniform.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Correct, but pics of her aren't posted on a gun forum (that I know of) on the internet.
    Is this her?
    6b5231ac4144d2af0fd1ea39bbd582df.jpg

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Almost makes me want to get a permit through there just so I can take a selfie with her and post it. lol
    Arrange a MDS outing to make a sort of pilgrimage.

Today I notice my the msp. email said to go to the website and look at the application as it will have information about restrictions. So it does say you have to have your permit to carry on you and that you can only carry where allowed to by law. Basically that. My accepted was 1/4/24 then got disposition email today 2/9/24.

Funny, the 'end of the process' email says that I would get my 'disposition' from the USPS in 10 - 14 days. At least the website will fully explain what the disposition is. I think I was able to only check the website three times since late December, with one password update. I also passed up a few questions here in the meantime too. No references were called. I could have not told my work supervisor after all, which I did just this past Tuesday. I kept thinking about it and forgetting about it. I just didn't want the call to come out of the blue. If only I had forgotten a little better, only my wife and friends would've known about the application.

Js3507

Jan 15, 2024
    Pikesville Md
    HGP Timeline

Application #23HGP103398
    Date Application Submitted- 12/22/2023
    Date Application Accepted - 12/29/2023
    NICS # - 01/12/2024
    Ready for Investigation: 01/18/2024
    Investigator Assigned: N/A
    Date Application Approved: 02/07/2024
    Permit Number: 24HGP-2099XX
    References contacted: None
    Spouse contacted: None
    Permit in hand: 02/09/2024

Permit came in fast, deputy hotness here I come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom