• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    I love the "Tim McVeigh/OKC" angle that has been pushed . . .especially by well known "progressive think tanks." :tdown:

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    http://www.examiner.com/x-1417-Gun-...Rachel-Maddow-smearing-Second-Amendment-March

Looks like both rallies in DC/VA on April 19th are getting media attention already. Rachel Madcow is already snorting about it.

*Note: I know the last thread I posted announcing the Restore the Constitution Rally got locked by the admins, and so that doesn't happen again, I would prefer to keep this topic free of discussing which rally is "better."

This is excellent news. The worst thing the left could do to us is ignore the rallies. The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. If they are already smearing us, we have accomplished something. Now if only we can all become Olbermann's Worst Person!

This is right out of the Obama/Alinsky play book...Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

amickey1979

Feb 15, 2008
    Easton, ES of MD
    Rachel Maddow

I understand that people are entiltled to their opinions and that they are free, by virtue of the 1st Ammendment, to express them openly in a public forum. I do not understand how Rachel Maddow and people like her believe that some of the ammendments apply and some do not. She likes the 1st ammendment it allows her to spew that garbage every night on MSNBC. For some reason the 2nd ammendment scares her and people like her. All the ammendments should apply equally to all the people. Furthermore I think that she and people like her forget that the constitution is meant to restrain goverment not restrain the people. If she wants to live in a place where the goverment decides what rights you get and which ones you do not I heard that there is cheap property in Iran.
    :party29:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Does anyone besides aging hippy douchebags actually watch MSNBC?

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    She's not worth watching... at least some of the other twits are eye candy. I can at least stomach looking at Contessa Brewer, even if she is a rambling racist idiot... Black people can own AR-15's too ya know.

Mark

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    The thing about maddow, obermann, and their ilk, is that they are so left, and so "out there", that they are practically a Saturday Night Live skit. Normal people (and I mean normal people from both sides of the fence) just smirk, shake their heads, and think to themselves, "man, what a tool."

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    You can bet on a number of "plant" trying to incite violence on the 19th.
    Watch out for the antis......

I think that it's not likely; Most anti-2A people are fairly passive. They don't like guns, but wouldn't cross the street to have them outlawed. Sure, there are a few that are fervent about it, but for the most part, they are "drive by" haters.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I think that it's not likely; Most anti-2A people are fairly passive. They don't like guns, but wouldn't cross the street to have them outlawed. Sure, there are a few that are fervent about it, but for the most part, they are "drive by" haters.

Maybe people should be careful of drive by tauntings, if the taunter is french they may even taunt a second time. :D

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    Is it just me, or does Maddow has that lesbian man-hater look? Nah, it's not just me. She would have fit right in in Portland earlier this week.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Olbermann and Mancow....uhh...Maddow....are cut from the same cloth.

Arrogant, sarcastic, overly dramatic. They both have the same grin when they think they are striking home a point.

Yeah, I'll flip by each every once in a while and watch for a few minutes. It's especially fun when something bad is happening for the Dems. I can only take a few minutes though, it gets old in a hurry.

Splitter

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009

You would think that most anti-war people would be peaceful too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom