• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    ..to update/change your voter registration for the primary election on 4/26. Personally, I don't think any Republican candidate will have the nomination locked up before the convention, so your vote will actually count for something this go around. I just changed my affiliation back to Republican, it only takes a couple minutes(and if you're not registered) go here --> https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/onlinevoterregistration/InstructionsStep1

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Rather keep it Dem and vote for Hillary. She stands the most chance to lose to the Republican or possibly even Libertarian.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    On the republican side, no one will have it locked up for President. Maryland votes will count there. In addition, there are some interesting candidates for the Senate race (like Kathy Szeliga).

On the Republican Democratic side, Van Hollerin is locked in a tight battle with Donna Edwards. My personal view is Edwards would be the weakest candidate in the general. Also, in the 8th, Raskin is vulnerable as well.

Van Ballin and Raskin work tirelessly to gut the 2nd amendment. I would not mind at all seeing them fired.

Last edited:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    April 5th. The same day Cruz takes Wisconsin.

Thanks for the link.

A vote for Kasich is one step closer to a contested convention. And a Cruz nomination.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Today would be a good day to get this done, if you haven't already.

I received my updated voter card in the mail yesterday. I'm officially a republican again.:cool:

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Heads up: If you're changing party affiliation, you have to fill out a full application as if you're not already registered.

Otherwise, easy peasy all online.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Heads up: If you're changing party affiliation, you have to fill out a full application as if you're not already registered.

Otherwise, easy peasy all online.

I changed my party affiliation online. Use the link in first post, took about 5 mins. Got my new voter card in the mail yesterday.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Not sure if I should switch and vote for Edwards, Bernie and NOT Anthony Brown or stay R to vote for Kathy Szeliga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom