• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Anybody heard of a gun maker called " Adcore" that is based out of Canton. I think I heard that they use to make parts for the military but went public couple years ago.

Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    Yeah, look up the ADCOR BEAR. Not sure they are in Canton, but I know they're in Baltimore some where. Their products are generally well liked. I really like the charging handle they use.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I looked them up and tried to get a tour. It was worth a shot. Evidently they make precision equipment and one day got a wild hair and tried making rifles. I think they are on Ponca or Haven over by the interstate.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Adcor's headquarters are in/near Canton and they are building a serious competitor for the new M6 gas piston 14.5" M-16. They and LWRC (another MD based company) have two awesome platforms for a gas piston driven AR/M-16 (and LWRC does a piston driven pistol too).. :party29:

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Haven St, give or take a block.. LMAO I work in Canton, it's about 3 blocks away... ;)

Adcordefense

May 21, 2013
    Adcor Defense is in Baltimore and we do manufacture the Adcor B.E.A.R. Out of 88 companies Adcor was 1 of 5 companies down selected for the U.S. Army IC. We wish that the Army would have continued another phase.

Absolute

Jan 10, 2013
    Howard County, MD
    Adcor has been producing uppers for Colt for several years. I just picked up a Adcor Bear last week but have not had the oppourtinity to get any range time with it yet.

Last edited:

null

Troll in training
    May 10, 2011
    Pasadena
    Google search is showing they are a block away from one of my favorite area eateries, DiPasquale's Italian Market. In fact I have driven by ADCOR many times without realizing who they are.

Brad

Mar 20, 2013
    Glen Arm
    I would be very intereted in a group buy. It would be awesome if we could get the MD Shooteres logo on one side of the lower. I would be interested in several of these! ADCOR support the locals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom