• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Group buy from a Baltimore mfg just seems like a no brainer. Hopefully, we can get a decent price.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Unless there has been a recent change, both white marsh arms and accurate pawn are waiting for MSP 77R to be returned before releasing. Nice to have a Baltimore made lower, but it will be a wait

---
    Shamr0ck

JWGuns

Aug 29, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    I was in Scott's Saturday and they had one Adcore left, it was definitely one of the nicest rifles I have put my hands on, I would love to get one. You don't just want to get a lower though, you have to get the upper too, they have the second forward charging handle and a special bolt/dust cover system that seems pretty cool.

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    Any further info on these billet lowers? Worth the money? What prices have you seen them at? I saw them for $450 at White Marsh Arms. That seems really high and gouging.

Anyone?

Scarab

CronusTRD

Creeper
    Mar 1, 2007
    $289 at Accurate. The one I fondled was nice enough for me to pick up two of them. Pricier than I'd like, but Gus is 5 mins up the road, so I'll pay the convenience penalty.

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    $289 at Accurate. The one I fondled was nice enough for me to pick up two of them. Pricier than I'd like, but Gus is 5 mins up the road, so I'll pay the convenience penalty.

Wow! So that's over $100 cheaper for a billet Adcore lower than White Marsh. That's crazy. Where is Accurate?

Scarab

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    Has anyone talked to them about a group buy or something? I would love to join in on one but I didn't know if anyone was in contact with them.

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    If I have time tonight I will type up something to send to them. I can understand if they are not interested as they are probably swamped with orders.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    Guys I sent this.....

I would like to first start off by saying congrats on achieving such high recognition by our military, it is a shame what they did. Seeing that a company located in our state is producing some of the best AR's on the market today puts a smile on my face every time I think about it. As you are aware, everyone on the forum are frantically buying what they can while we still have our rights. I am confident enough to say that there is not one person on here that wouldn't love to buy an Adcor product before Oct 1. There is nothing better then supporting local businesses, especially one with a situation that you are in. Would Adcor Defense be willing to offer a group buy or discount to the members of Maryland Shooters? I feel that your billet lowers would draw a large group of orders from the members. We are being stripped of our rights and being able to grab a local companies firearm would mean a lot to all of us. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank You

And I just received this.....
    Marc,
    We can do that.* The price would be $185, MSRP $229.
    Very Respectfully,
    Jerry

What do you guys think. Of course there will need to be more of a discussion on how this will work but I think it's pretty good.

JWGuns

Aug 29, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    Guys I sent this.....

And I just received this.....

What do you guys think. Of course there will need to be more of a discussion on how this will work but I think it's pretty good.

That sounds great! I'm not sure what the next step would be but I think there will be plenty of people on board for this, put me down for one and I know I can get a couple friends to get one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom