• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    So,
    I'm gradually getting all the parts together for my Aero M5 build. Now, is there anyone y'all recommend for assembling the upper? Clandestine is a no-go.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    So,
    I'm gradually getting all the parts together for my Aero M5 build. Now, is there anyone y'all recommend for assembling the upper? Clandestine is a no-go.

So you're looking for an Aerosmith?

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
      IMG_0010.JPG
      11.5 KB · Views: 342

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    That is correct. While I can put a .308 AR together, I wont do it without the proper tools, fixtures, and gauges. I need those things to meet my personal standards.

CSHS

Apr 21, 2015
    While we're on the subject. I'm going to put together an 308 from a Broken Armory 80% lower. They say the Aero Precision upper fits so I'll probably use that. I'm concerned about incompatible parts for the rest of the build and would appreciate any insight.
    Thanks.

Last edited:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    While we're on the subject. I'm going to put together an 308 from a Broken Armory 80% lower. They say the Aero Precision upper fits do I'll probably use that. I'm concerned about incompatible parts for the rest of the build and would appreciate any insight.
    Thanks.
    If your receivers are DPMS pattern, buy components that are DPMS pattern for the barrel, charging handle, BCG, lpk, and hand guard. Your gas block, gas tube, trigger, buffer tube, and buffer spring are standard AR-15 parts. The previous sentence is only for a DPMS pattern build!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Imetthevarmit

Latest threads

Top Bottom