• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    This subject came up in the MD 2A subforum in the SB387 debate and some said it deserved it's own thread so here it is. It's in this subforum so that low count members can comment if they wish.

Like the title says, are lefties oppressed in red states? This could be gun rights, LGBTQ+ or any other rights so what say you?

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Oppressed like roaches layin’ eggs

As someone who moved to a solid red portion of NC (there’s North, South and Western Carolina!) and from what I have seen and am seeing, the suggestion “lefties are oppressed” is laughable. At best.

I don’t have the time or inclination or else I’d try to wrap my mind around and get a handle on the cognitive disconnect occurring where lefties who either move here or come to visit fail to understand the correlation between the things they say they don’t like about NYC, NY (esp), NJ, etc. (talking primarily taxes here) and the things they gripe about not seeing here (taking primarily about “in your face” attention to confusion over gender LBGabcxyz) and entitlement programs …

Their oppression IMO is rooted precisely where all their other challenges lay. In their heads.

One last item. Anyone who wants to can ride around this entire area with Hillary Bernie Che G “whatever” bumper stickers and not be bothered.

Whereas try riding around with a Trump, NRA, Don’t Tread On Me whatever bumper sticker in lefties “controlled” areas …

Their only “oppression” is frustration over the fact they haven’t succeeded in fvcking up the places they visit as badly as where they came from or call(ed) “home.”

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    What measures are they oppressed by...?
    -How far they can push abortion to the due date
    -How illegals are allowed access to public services
    -How policing is enforced on minorites
    -How many gay pride flags can be seen flown in front yards

The mere sight of large trucks with flags is triggering to a leftist, but usually it all comes down to how free abortions are.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    They feel oppressed if others don't join them in their self-immolating cluster **** of ********.

Dissent of their beliefs really rocks their boat and makes them question the BS that they advocate. And that's uncomfortable for those who are not grounded in the real world.

Oppressed = you don't agree with me and won't validate me and my dysfunctional/perverted thinking.

It's not about tolerance but rather power.

They can GFTS right in the neck.

The slippery slope exists.

Disagreement's not oppression. This shit is word twisting BS

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    In Marxist thought, everyone is either an Oppressor, or Oppressed. There is no third option, there is no middle ground. Is is a pure black/white Manichaean dichotomy.

To be an Oppressor is very, very bad, but to claim to be Oppressed is very, very good. It is an accomplishment. It's something to brag about to your Lefty friends.

So of course Lefties are Oppressed. If the weren't, they'd be Republicans.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You don’t know oppression until you’ve been mis-gendered.

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 14-29-24 Miss Nevada USA Kataluna’s Instagram profile post “To my pagea.jpg
      Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 14-29-24 Miss Nevada USA Kataluna’s Instagram profile post “To my pagea.jpg
      68.2 KB · Views: 124

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    They might think they are , but not really .

More a matter they're disappointed than not as many people spend as much time kissing their @$$ as they'd like .

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Gerrymandering district lines is only a Republican tactic according to most Liberal trolls on Facebook. Had some interesting discussions with several about how blatant MD Dems are about it but they still said R's are worse overall so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom