• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    This guy gave testimony that you are:
    TESTIMONY OF JOSHUA HORWITZ EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, COALITION TO STOP GUN VIOLENCE
    SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE “HEARING ON THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN OF 2013”
    FEBRUARY 27, 2013

As this committee considers the Assault Weapons Ban of 2013, Members should understand that assault weapons such as the AR*15 are the weapons of choice for violent insurrectionists in this country. Members should also recognize that—contrary to the assertions of the gun lobby—the taking up of arms against our government by individuals (or armed mobs) has always been considered treason.

I found this little gem on the "Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence" Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MD2preventgunviolence

It was a paid promotional page

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    The founding fathers were traitors at one point too...if this guy was alive in 1776 i can guarantee he'd be a loyalist

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    The founding fathers were traitors at one point too...if this guy was alive in 1776 i can guarantee he'd be a loyalist

If the guy were alive in 1776 he would look like the San Diego Chicken.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Bill Ayers and his wife are violent insurrectionists.

I'm for Peace, Love and Sticking it to the Man, Baby!

Power to the People!

kwaters4

Aug 14, 2012
    Fallston
    Ar15's are the preferred choice of violent rebels, ak47 terrorist, and stupidity to politicians. Pay no attention to his statement. He has no clue what he is talking about. Violent insurrectionists' could do way better then just an ar, try the rape whistle. I hear between that and peeing on people you can get just about anything you want now a days.....smh

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    try the rape whistle.

Everyone bring a rape whistle to Annapolis on Friday :lol2::lol2:

At the end of the day they'll cave in and say, "keep you guns and your magazines, just stop blowing those whistles!"

tsphillips

Mar 4, 2012
    Finksburg
    An amusing thought -- everyone in the state of Maryland takes up spoons in a great insurrection, fighting against the injustice of the second amendment, because those who support the second amendment clearly must be insurrectionists. What??? :sad20:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    And a lot of people here still want to play 'fair'.

It is no wonder this country is in the trouble it is in.:sad20:

They have been spouting this nonsense for twenty years, and the only confirming evidence they have is when they bait us into responding.

Do not engage fools.Let our allies ask questions.
    Like so,
    how do yo know this? I mean are you in conversation with insurrectionists? If so, have you called the FBI or are you now an accomplice. No ? OK so how do you know? Oh you think they would be ... ah well then are you an insurrectionist.. No ? Are you an expert in insurrection... no ? Ah you are a lawyer... well that may make you an expert on mayhem, but not insurrection.

Believe me this kind of testimony is ignored by fence- sitters.

But every time we overreact we loose public support.

Learn to fight the battle we are in, not the battle we want to be in.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    An amusing thought -- everyone in the state of Maryland takes up spoons in a great insurrection, fighting against the injustice of the second amendment, because those who support the second amendment clearly must be insurrectionists. What??? :sad20:

A giant pitch spoon perhaps? Or maybe a spork?

A giant pitch spork. But it would need to be cardboard... sticks are a weapon..... :)

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    Proud insurrectionist since 2013

American-revolution.jpg

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    They have been spouting this nonsense for twenty years, and the only confirming evidence they have is when they bait us into responding.

Do not engage fools.Let our allies ask questions.
    Like so,
    how do yo know this? I mean are you in conversation with insurrectionists? If so, have you called the FBI or are you now an accomplice. No ? OK so how do you know? Oh you think they would be ... ah well then are you an insurrectionist.. No ? Are you an expert in insurrection... no ? Ah you are a lawyer... well that may make you an expert on mayhem, but not insurrection.

Believe me this kind of testimony is ignored by fence- sitters.

But every time we overreact we loose public support.

Learn to fight the battle we are in, not the battle we want to be in.

Most of those in government don't care about anything but doing what they want. It is clear that the majority don't want these new laws (or maybe the majority do want these new laws but we live in a republic) but they continue to pass them anyway while many continue to think that it will be effective to continue to take a knife to a gun fight.

Pure insanity (doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Einstein).

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    One look at our government's recent history is all anyone needs, to understand who is responsible for all the violence.

Insisting that my rights not be violated is not treason. Subverting, betraying, and ignoring the Bill of Rights IS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom