• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dpg

Feb 11, 2015
    Hello, please forgive me if this post is offensive in any way, but I thought I'd try to post here for some assistance. I am the owner of two beloved dogs, and unfortunately, one has severe food allergies. After tons of research, I decided to prepare her food at home. However, the cost is getting a bit expensive, so I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone is in the process of cleaning out their deep freezer/freezer and has any meat, doesn't matter how old, as long as it wasn't spoiled before freezing (dogs have a stronger stomach tolerance than humans :) or perhaps you're a hunter wanting to make room. I would be so appreciative to take them off your hands! Any kind of meat will do: deer/venison, chicken, pork, duck, rabbit, goat, quail, goose, etc... Bones and organ meats are needed as well! I am willing to travel if need be! Old meat is okay as long as it wasn't spoiled before freezing.

Thank you!

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Hello, please forgive me if this post is offensive in any way, but I thought I'd try to post here for some assistance. I am the owner of two beloved dogs, and unfortunately, one has severe food allergies. After tons of research, I decided to prepare her food at home. However, the cost is getting a bit expensive, so I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone is in the process of cleaning out their deep freezer/freezer and has any meat, doesn't matter how old, as long as it wasn't spoiled before freezing (dogs have a stronger stomach tolerance than humans :) or perhaps you're a hunter wanting to make room. I would be so appreciative to take them off your hands! Any kind of meat will do: deer/venison, chicken, pork, duck, rabbit, goat, quail, goose, etc... Bones and organ meats are needed as well! I am willing to travel if need be! Old meat is okay as long as it wasn't spoiled before freezing.

Thank you!
    Where do you live, round about?

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    I've got chicken livers, hearts and chopped spines from our organic free range chickens you can have. My dogs love them, but I've got more than I know what to do with. Shoot me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom