• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    I have been in plenty of arguments with anti-gun types, especially in the wake of the Colorado shooting. This is the best argument I have come up with so far. I have yet to have an anti one up me when I use this:

In 2008 there were an estimated 9,369 Homicides with firearms. There are approximately 270,000,000 privately owned (not gov't owned) firearms in the united states. In 2009 there were 73,448 forcible (not statutory or any other type) rapes with a male aggressor. There are 151,781,326 males in this country per the 2010 census. Sooooooo: The chance that any firearm you see will be used in a murder is: 0.0000347%. The chance that any random penis will be used in a rape is .0004839%. Thus: any random penis is 14 times as likely to be used in a rape, as a gun in a murder. Obviously we should outlaw penises in this country since they are 14 times as likely to commit violent crime as guns. Or at least have to license and regulate their use. Or, we can realize that both guns and penises are tools, and the person wielding the tool is the one who commits the crime, not the tool itself.

What say ye.....?

MRA

Dec 10, 2010
    Damascus
    First, thanks for the laugh.
    Second, it is an interesting look at the data. Although there may some women who want to outlaw penises. Nancy Pelosi comes to mind.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Hilarious and interesting all at the same time.

Guess everyone better look-out for the high-capacity assault penis' running around unregulated... :lol2:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Good argument as well as funny, but remember that most lib antis don't do well with logic OR facts. It's a the underlying irrational fear of the particular tool. They find the logic and facts easy to ignore. After all there are more guns in this country than people and who NEEDS an ASSAULT rifle??!:sad20:

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Had one last night.

her: I don't like guns.
    Me: ...why do you have one?
    her: Protection...my ex is violent and threatens me.
    Me: hrmmm...
    her: shut it...

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I just like asking them how the mass murder at Oklahoma City happened. I now also use IceTs line. People can strap a bomb to themselves and blow everyone up, they do it all the time.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I have been in plenty of arguments with anti-gun types, especially in the wake of the Colorado shooting. This is the best argument I have come up with so far. I have yet to have an anti one up me when I use this:

In 2008 there were an estimated 9,369 Homicides with firearms. There are approximately 270,000,000 privately owned (not gov't owned) firearms in the united states. In 2009 there were 73,448 forcible (not statutory or any other type) rapes with a male aggressor. There are 151,781,326 males in this country per the 2010 census. Sooooooo: The chance that any firearm you see will be used in a murder is: 0.0000347%. The chance that any random penis will be used in a rape is .0004839%. Thus: any random penis is 14 times as likely to be used in a rape, as a gun in a murder. Obviously we should outlaw penises in this country since they are 14 times as likely to commit violent crime as guns. Or at least have to license and regulate their use. Or, we can realize that both guns and penises are tools, and the person wielding the tool is the one who commits the crime, not the tool itself.

What say ye.....?

FTW!! :lol2::lol2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    First, thanks for the laugh.
    Second, it is an interesting look at the data. Although there may some women who want to outlaw penises. Nancy Pelosi comes to mind.

and Lorena Bobbitt :shocked3:

Hilarious and interesting all at the same time.

Guess everyone better look-out for the high-capacity assault penis' running around unregulated... :lol2:

Yep, they're called teenagers :lol2:

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Use silly emotional arguments back.

"Do you really want to disarm poor women that have to walk through the ghetto to get to work? You don't care if women get raped, you'd rather they didn't have a way to protect themself?"

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    The licensing, and ccw of a penis could get weird too.

Cop: Sir, I have reason to believe that you have a penis on your person.
    Citizen: I do not consent to a search under my 4th amendment rights
    Cop: Sir, you have an adam's apple, I have probable cause.
    Citizen: $hit.
    Cop: Ah ha! Just as I thought, do you have a permit to carry a concealed penis?
    Citizen: No, I just figured I might get lucky tonight.
    Cop: Sir, I am placing you under arrest under PC 216969: carrying a concealed penis without a permit, pc216969a: carrying a concealed penis with the intent to cause intercourse, and pc216969d: possession of a weapon of mass conception.
    Citizen: What?!?!?! Why the last one?
    Cop: Your penis is above a state specified size, sir.
    Citizen: Since I am a responsible penis owner, I am complying and not resisting, officer.
    Cop: Thank you sir. Your penis will be logged in as evidence and placed in the evidence room. You, however, are going to a holding cell. Now hold still....
    Citizen: Eff this, NOW i AM am resisting......

m4strmind

Nov 14, 2006
    The state has determined that you do not have a good and substantial reason for a CCP permit.

However long barrel open carry is perfectly legal. :tongue01:

Good luck.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    The state has determined that you do not have a good and substantial reason for a CCP permit.

However long barrel open carry is perfectly legal. :tongue01:

Good luck.

It still depends. On your own property its fine but out in public no go. You'll be charged by ODW.
    Obsessive drooling women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom