• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jehu

May 23, 2005
    Great video and great outcome but I think if it had been a regular citizen, instead of a retired police officer, there would have been charges brought against the homeowner because they opened the front door.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I saw he was incapacitated, so I came back in and told my wife to call 911 and also call for an ambulance."
    He shot first, then called 911.

Compare and contrast what happened to this guy legally with Sgt. Pinkerton. Did Pinkerton or his family call 911 after the fact or did the police respond to a neighbor's call?

This guy was outside and fired at the woman in the car. What about his "duty" to retreat? Did this guy get special consideration because he's retired police or is Calvert County just one of the better places to live? Wouldn't state law require him to retreat regardless of county/municipality?

And, it's comically annoying that the NRA reporter referred to a magazine as a "clip."

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    Wait.... He answers the door with a walther PPK. They attempt to jump him, he fires several shots..... drops one in the yard, tells wife to call for an ambo and local fuzz then shoots at vehicle with his.... Glock?????? When and where did he get the glock?/?... the mailbox?

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Wait.... He answers the door with a walther PPK. They attempt to jump him, he fires several shots..... drops one in the yard, tells wife to call for an ambo and local fuzz then shoots at vehicle with his.... Glock?????? When and where did he get the glock?/?... the mailbox?

He went back inside the house to tell his wife to call 911. It was then that he retrieved the Glock from the hall closet near the front door.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Great video. I've been sharing it all over and sent it to ChangeMaryland. My only gripe is when the i heard the word "clip" lol.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    This really hits home for me right now. Someone tried to break into my house last week and had they gotten in they would have met me with a fully loaded Glock. All I can say is thank god for doors with metal bars, security systems, and the second amendment.

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    He shot first, then called 911.

Compare and contrast what happened to this guy legally with Sgt. Pinkerton. Did Pinkerton or his family call 911 after the fact or did the police respond to a neighbor's call?

This guy was outside and fired at the woman in the car. What about his "duty" to retreat? Did this guy get special consideration because he's retired police or is Calvert County just one of the better places to live? Wouldn't state law require him to retreat regardless of county/municipality?

And, it's comically annoying that the NRA reporter referred to a magazine as a "clip."

Exactly. This crap is making my blood boil.

Dude is an ex-cop so he gets a pat on the back and an NRA video. Meanwhile, Sgt. Pinkerton is being dragged through the mud and having his life turned upside down. WTF???

:mad54::mad54::mad54:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom