• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ian

Dontre member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Damascus-ish
    I am putting this on here, mostly, to put this name on a googleable "is that a word?" Forum, which is how I found about it. I'll try to keep it short.
    I put a 357 Blackhawk on Armslist, as well as on here. Through a series of emails, I talked to Richard Morgan, in Camino City WA. He had a FFL, a copy of his cc permit, and drivers license. He was going to send me a cashiers check.
    I dug deep into the internet. Turns out Richard Morgan is a real person, and shooter, in Camino City WA. Turns out, he was the victim of theft, last summer, I believe. The scammer is using an FFL in WA, which is out of business, according to what I read, on another forum, and tried this before.
    I'll be contacting the sheriff in Camino, later this morning, so he can talk to the real Richard Morgan.

Mtwoodson

May 7, 2011
    Western Eastern Shore
    Doing your homework to cover your butt is a good idea.
    Taking cashiers or bank checks is a bad idea, unless you can go to that bank to cash it. Unfortunately, nearly anyone with a good printer can create a fake bank or cashiers check.
    Insist on USPS Money Orders or personal checks. The USPS Money Orders are as good as gold and can even be redeemed at the Post Office. With a personal check, wait for it to clear before completing the transaction.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    A Beretta semi auto pistol that fires .300 Win! Better hope that thing comes with a wrist brace.

tjohn55

LDO for CNO!
    Jan 13, 2016
    Willards, MD
    I literally and I mean literally just paid for a 92FS INOX from Charlie Zink (LLC). It was more than $410 by the way.....:)
    tj

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Armslist isn't terrible if you're meeting face to face at a secure place. Police barracks, etc.

I wouldn't want to deal with shipping to a stranger though. Even their ffl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom