• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mar 3, 2021
    There was 2 choices i was offered when i registered mine last week at Hanover armory. You can registering an 80% builds with the CfedGov serial numbers system or go too Md state police website to register after they serialized mine for $50 each.
    I really did not want too do it but after receiving my HGP i wanted too be "legal" with my carry firearm.
    Lets hear the opinions....

Last edited:

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    So I have not decided yet. It is all a bunch of BS. I kinda want to not comply but also have never had any legal problems. I am truly conflicted on what to do. My home builts where perfectly legal when I built them (or maybe I didn't build anything) . It's like I got an angel one shoulder an the devil on the other

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Well, you're posting your intent on a public forum so.......but i
    could thete really be MSP or Md AG trolls here??

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Just curious what the requirements are for serializing. Does each weapon need its own unique serial number? Can you theoritically serialize multiple guns with the number "1"?

Most importantly, how much "less killy" does a serial number make it?

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I was under the impression you didn’t have to register them. Just get engraved/serialized by an ffl, they record the serial #, and your done.

Last edited:
    Mar 3, 2021
    Just curious what the requirements are for serializing. Does each weapon need its own unique serial number? Can you theoritically serialize multiple guns with the number "1"?

Most importantly, how much "less killy" does a serial number make it?
    The choices were do it with fedgov with their number and hanover took care of everything else or use the MSP method which is your initials/zip/number and go through MSP on registration.
    i chose fed and let hanover arms handle it. done in 20 min and out the door.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    The choices were do it with fedgov with their number and hanover took care of everything else or use the MSP method which is your initials/zip/number and go through MSP on registration.
    i chose fed and let hanover arms handle it. done in 20 min and out the door.
    Did you need an appointment with Hanover Armory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom