• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Baltimore City Fire Fighters Local 734 donates campaign funds to Delegate Cheryl Glenn.

Cheryl Glenn sent this email:
    "Dear Constituent,

This letter is prepared for you so that you will know my position on gun control and any anticipated legislation.

While I certainly support the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution of the U.S.A. which provides the right to bear arms; I strongly support any and all efforts to strengthen our gun laws so that instances of gun violence will no longer be a way of life for far too many people/victims/families.

I am a co-sponsor of House Bill 107 which reduces to 10 rounds the maximum capacity for ammunition of a detachable magazine for a firearm.
    I am also a co-sponsor of House Bill 490 which makes it a misdemeanor to possess or use specified firearm ammunition during and in relation to the commission of a crime; the bill also establishes appropriate penalties.

For more information on these two bills, please refer to the Maryland General Assembly website and look up the bills by their numbers.

As always, it is my honor to represent you in the Maryland General Assembly. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time for additional information or to let me know your position and opinion on any issue of interest to you.

Thank you,

Cheryl D. Glenn
    State Delegate, 45th Legislative District
    410-841-3257 (Annapolis Office)
    Cheryl.glenn@house.state.md.us"

IF YOU OR A FRIEND/FAMILY MEMBER IS A MEMBER OF LOCAL 734, PLEASE CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY! CONTACT THE UNION AND DEMAND A RESPONSE! DEMAND THEY CONTACT DEL. GLENN!!"

Phone: 410-234-0734
    Twitter: @BCFDL734

codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    HB490 is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. I wrote her it's already a crime to commit a crime. Doesn't matter what you use or possess it's a crime if you commit it.

Stuff like that just blows me away ... and they get re-elected too, I guess its our own fault.

I guess its just so thy can add one more charge to knock down .. you know, drop the felony and convict the misdemeanor. Frosh must be behind that one somehow.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    What's the 45 th look like electorally?

Also does not this imply that she is not a co sponsor of the Governors bill ? Does she have a position on that ? You would think she would say I support sb281 ...

What am I missing besides double speak...

Update : I see we have her as supports.. I will not dispute that. But this is waffling even by political standards.

She is weak support, but it may not matter...

Lost cause I think
    http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/06hse/html/msa14618.html

At least for now. Maybe a safe seat, but if we give her something to vote for... maybe she will actually want to solve problems..

Of course calling her work dumb is not an opening.

She needs more research and a out reach from a liberal...
    Anyone here have liberal creeds....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom