• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Hi Guys!

It's time again for Bowiefest. We need volunteers to staff our booth from 11- 6 on Saturday June 7.

I'm going to open and close the show.

0900 setup- meet at 197 park and ride.

1100 Festival opens
    0900-1400 drmsparks
    1400-1700 Hiballhiside
    1700-1900 drmsparks
    1800 Gates close

1830 We need to be offsite.

This is always a fun event. We are right down by the lake. There is a ton of fun stuff for the family as well.

I would like to apologize for the late posting over here. I know it's short notice.

Dave

Last edited:

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    BowieFest is a great opportunity to get some 'saddle' time with MSI, and get to see a little about our interactions with the public and educater about the state of 2A Rights in Maryland.

Anyone who can attend and pitch a hand--even if just for an hour or two--will be very helpful in furthering the cause.

MSI is interested in being part of any community events we can, anywhere in the state.

If you have an event coming up in your area where you feel we can contribute, please email events@marylandshallissue.org

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    So I'm guessing this event is not to promote the sale and appreciation of these?

Attachments

• DowningColtBowie.jpg
      DowningColtBowie.jpg
      85.8 KB · Views: 136

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Thanks.

Seriously.

We discussed and decided we can get away early from our annual picnic to make it to Bowiefest. Honestly, Bowiefest and hanging out with MSI/pro-liberty folks is more fun. Hope to join you again at another outing soon.

So I'm guessing this event is not to promote the sale and appreciation of these?

I appreciate that awesome Damascus blade. Bowiefest is just a normal town celebration event. The fact that Berwyn Rod and Gun Club - & - MSI attend makes it a uniquely positive event for pro-gun / Freedom loving Patriots.

Will you be attending? Bring that pigsticker, I wouldn't mind taking a closer look. Your work? :)

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    If I stay around town this weekend, I will show up for a while. It would be cool to meet some other members here, and help bring info on the 2A to the public.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I appreciate that awesome Damascus blade. Bowiefest is just a normal town celebration event. The fact that Berwyn Rod and Gun Club - & - MSI attend makes it a uniquely positive event for pro-gun / Freedom loving Patriots.

Will you be attending? Bring that pigsticker, I wouldn't mind taking a closer look. Your work? :)

I wish it was my work but no, I am not a smith and merely mount blades forged and polished by others, particularly Japanese-style ones. Sam Salvati here forges blades, though. If I can come, I will as there's an old buddy I have that lives there in Bowie I haven't visited in a while.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Can I get a MSI polo between now and then?

There's usually a few shirts in the booth kit, for the primary purpose of selling them to folks like you to be able to 'grab a jersey and take the field'.

Failing that, some of us usually carry an extra MSI polo or two in the car and can easily help you out. My extras have the 'old' logo and are of the 'larger' variety, sorry. :)

Mr H

There's usually a few shirts in the booth kit, for the primary purpose of selling them to folks like you to be able to 'grab a jersey and take the field'.

Failing that, some of us usually carry an extra MSI polo or two in the car and can easily help you out. My extras have the 'old' logo and are of the 'larger' variety, sorry. :)

There will be some shirts there, yes. Jackets, there will only be samples.

HiballHiside

Apr 10, 2013
    I found they have a few left on the MSI website but it's asking me to pay shipping. Is there someone local (Btwn Baltimore & DC) that has the stash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr H

To all:

Bowie is a hotspot for us.

For the A. A. Milne crowd, it's "Halfway up the Stairs"

We have a ripe audience at this event, where we are both welcomed and reviled... and historically not much in between. In other words, a perfect chance to get the message out about the condition of 2A in MD, motivate the friendlies, and engage (and maybe even educate) the opposition/unknowings.

In the past, I have been surprised that there really IS support there. Heck, a couple years ago there was a balloon artist making AR15s for the kids.

Long story short... we need folks to come out and lend a hand. MSI isn't a 3-month organization any longer. Your rights... YOUR rights... are what we fight for all year round, and it's important that we all keep some skin in the game.

I hope some of you can pitch a hand. It's a lot better than pitching a fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom