• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I believe I have sent pm's now to all of the winners and vendors of the guns and suppressors from yesterday's events. Please post here or send me a pm if I've missed anybody.

And thank you again to all of the vendors and purchasers of the tickets. :thumbsup:

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Spot,
    I am in contact with Corsica Coatings. Need to decide what color to do my AR in. Thinking OD Green perhaps. Something different than the standard black. NO.........I won't do pink or red or yellow...........hum, yellow....:lol2:

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq
    Futuristic science fiction starring brilliant children that are extremely violent, but for a purpose. One of my favorite books of all time.

....I honestly don't remember meeting you ( :( )...and what's the perception of how I SHOULD look?

who was it that said they thought I would be much bigger??? remember, big things come from small packages

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    ....I honestly don't remember meeting you ( :( )...and what's the perception of how I SHOULD look?

Sometimes it's a good thing that people don't remember me, but we met at Smokey Joes.

And that's the point, I was using you as an example, about preconceptions. It's not good to do that kind of thing. Please don't take any offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom