• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tree Rat

Always a good target
    May 20, 2005
    Anyone got a good business that does OEM seat covering replacement?

St. Marys prefered.

TR

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fred at ACS in Finksburg. Excellent work, and reasonable. He recut mail order sheepskin auto seat covers to fit my airplane seats. It took cleverness and artistry, which is why I would have never attempted it. He did a fantastic job.

BTW, he's right behind Baltimore's Best Pawn Shop on Rte 140. I bought 2 AR lowers there during the height of the panic. The often have a good supply of toys.

PM if you need more info.

Old Salty Dog

Ultimate Member
    Nov 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    TR, you might try George's Upholstery in the back of Trick Trucks on Great Mills Rd. I've not had seats redone, but I had a couple of things done by him and the work was first rate and reasonably priced.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    There is a place on Chanchellors Run. It is on the left going towards Great Mills Rd. He is at the first new traffic light, just past the church. He has been there for years. Has done excellent work for me in the past. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

joemac

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2010
    West Point Va
    Ace upholstery in Waldorf. I know it's not in St. Marys but I have heard good things about them and they gave me a good quote on work I ended up not having done. No personal experience with them though but that's where I'd personally start.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    There is a place on Chanchellors Run. It is on the left going towards Great Mills Rd. He is at the first new traffic light, just past the church. He has been there for years. Has done excellent work for me in the past. :thumbsup:

I pass that place all the time and always wondered about it. I've got some repairs that I need to get done on my driver's side seat. I may just check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom