• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    He's the same idiot that proposed a bill to have "safe rooms" for people to go to to use ILLEGAL drugs without fear of ODing. He said these locations would have medical personnel to assist in case of issues and the cost would be charged to the users insurance company (if permitted). Again, who are these Aholes and how did they get elected?

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    And what a coincidence, the company he consults for secured three of the 102 licenses.

Back when everyone was in a tizzy that no african americans had managed to obtain dispensary licenses, I opined that many of the successful entities are going to be existing out of state growers who had professional assistance to write their applications. It turns out I was right, what I didn't know was that they just went directly to the top to get counsel by hiring the guy who wrote the regulation.

You can't make this shit up !

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    He's the same idiot that proposed a bill to have "safe rooms" for people to go to to use ILLEGAL drugs without fear of ODing. He said these locations would have medical personnel to assist in case of issues and the cost would be charged to the users insurance company (if permitted). Again, who are these Aholes and how did they get elected?

What a moron.
    Lol, because most addicts have insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

I'd be all for this, with one slight modification.
    The junkies could go into the rooms and use their drugs and not be permitted to leave the room until the effects of the drug wore off. They could walk out on their own or be carried out in a body bag. At no time would anyone be able to interfere with them in the room.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'd be all for this, with one slight modification.
    The junkies could go into the rooms and use their drugs and not be permitted to leave the room until the effects of the drug wore off. They could walk out on their own or be carried out in a body bag. At no time would anyone be able to interfere with them in the room.

That would have to be a pretty good sized room in many areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scooby225

Latest threads

Top Bottom