• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyHarry45

Jun 8, 2013
    If anyone here has been inspired by that video and wants to turn in their rifles, hand guns, etc. please PM me and I will be glad to take them off your hands!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Under current Md law , siezed/ recovered firearms, not returned to owner or kept for evidence , must be either retained by Dept for LE purposes, or destroyed .

There is currently a Bill to allow Depts in Western Md to also be able to sell them to FFL .

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Under current Md law , siezed/ recovered firearms, not returned to owner or kept for evidence , must be either retained by Dept for LE purposes, or destroyed .

There is currently a Bill to allow Depts in Western Md to also be able to sell them to FFL .

FYI, In Baltimore City some cops can also file the serial no off and hand them out to dealers.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    He probably couldn't trust himself around them and rather than address his homicidal tendencies decided to turn them in.

On the other hand I'm inspired to turn in all my ammo. If anyone is interested in getting some before I do please let me know =)

Fester60

Feb 1, 2010
    PA
    He says he's had those rifles since the early 90s. I don't recognize that AK furniture to be from that period. That grip almost looks like a U.S. Palm AK grip. He wants it to sound like that's been in his closet since he bought it.

usc45cal

nothing
    Nov 14, 2009
    another kick in the sac by a so called do good-er, that was not a real ak it was newer like the 90s, the sks looked like it was in check due to the bayonet, but really come on and the grateful dead t shirt makes it seem orchestrated ?? he put himself in the spotlight of danger and harassment from criminals . just my 2 cents dont want to post more than that

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Notice he is only turning in his Russian crap.... Bet he is keeping the AR's.

They're Chinese guns and far from crap. I'd take a MAK-90 like the one in the video any day, just get rid of the crap furniture..

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    They're Chinese guns and far from crap. I'd take a MAK-90 like the one in the video any day, just get rid of the crap furniture..

I love my MAK 90. Did the 922r conversion. got rid of the thumbhole stock, threaded the muzzle, ultimak gas tube, and Magpul furniture. It's far from a purist AK but it has never failed to go bang and it looks super evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom