• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Just got back from there. Somehow I ended up first in line. Got $200 for 2 pieces of garbage that were hardly worth scrap prices. They tried to F*** me by saying I'm only getting $50 because they had no serial numbers then I told them they did and where to look. Also had a pleasant discussion with a lady there. I told her not to expect many criminals from Baltimore turning anything in and that they'll probably just collect a bunch of trash. Now I have $200 to put toward a new gun purchase, courtesy of the Baltimore NAACP! LOL!
    This truly makes me happy!

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    We sat in line for about 30 minutes before they announced they ran out of money. I had 2 magazines i was going to flip for a profit. I was bullsh*tting with the county officers who were made to work the detail. They said there were alot of people who had the same idea.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Even if they were NAACP funds as the flyer made me think you and I still paid for all those cops to be there
    I’m a VA taxpayer and have never had to pay income tax when living in MD, so it certainly wasn’t my money. I just had to line up some other stuff in the area that day to make it worth it to be there.

We sat in line for about 30 minutes before they announced they ran out of money. I had 2 magazines i was going to flip for a profit. I was bullsh*tting with the county officers who were made to work the detail. They said there were alot of people who had the same idea.
    The fact that they haven’t yet shown a picture of their haul or that the news reporting didn’t use footage of evil black rifles or particularly evil looking handguns means it’s probably generally a success for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom