• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    so they get forced out of an air conditioned schoo to go roam the streets or sit at home where they may not have AC at all?

makes sense.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    so they get forced out of an air conditioned schoo to go roam the streets or sit at home where they may not have AC at all?

makes sense.

You think the school air conditioning works? I graduated from Dulaney in 2007. We had teachers who REFUSED to use the AC even if it worked for fear of "contaminants" in the HVAC system. Idiots. Days like this in a school SUCK. Nothing works. Like everything in Balt Co.

Time4change

Jul 31, 2012
    A lot of BC county kids ride the buses with no air. Those seats are hotttt! I've been in non air-conditioned schools where at 8:00 AM the school was already 90 degrees from the day before and with all the security issues some schools won't let you open windows. Maybe two hours early should be three.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The new tax-funded monolith of a school that is the new Dundalk High has A/C through the entirety of the building...

Granted, many older schools are f'ed. They should close case by case.
    I know I melted at Dundalk in the old building and spent a lot of time in the nurse's office because of the heat.

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    So Sorry

that it's hot outside. We did not have AC in schools growing up. We did not melt. Sure it was hot but so what.

Deal with it. Stop making a bunch of wimps out of our children.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    :tinfoil:It's all a plot to get the kids out in the streets where all the assault weapons are, you know in the streets, and on September 11th too.

CuppyCakes

Jul 1, 2013
    HarCo, MD
    They have AC in school now? Lucky! Geez, I guess having skirts that literally peeled up the LACQUER off of the wooden chairs during those hot days wasn't necessary. To think, my parents PAID for me to suffer.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I like the School's Out email / text page system. Glad the kid's bus stop is directly in front of the house.

When I was growing up, we had no A/C in school and my mom packed things like tuna that sat in a hot classroom all day.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    On three: 1, 2, 3.......Awwwwwwwww!

The poor little ones. Give me a break. We had heat in the winter at school. The cooling was open windows and maybe a fan.

No wonder Americans on the whole are fat, dumb & lazy.:sad20:

WTF?

A/C in school,A/C on the bus,no more asbestos in the schools,more than 1 item on the lunch menu each day,2+2=5 is the correct answer,can't wear a shirt that says "Budweiser Racing",can't point your finger and say "pew-pew".

I have officially seen the downfall of western civilization.:sad20:

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    WTF?

A/C in school,A/C on the bus,no more asbestos in the schools,more than 1 item on the lunch menu each day,2+2=5 is the correct answer,can't wear a shirt that says "Budweiser Racing",can't point your finger and say "pew-pew".

I have officially seen the downfall of western civilization.:sad20:

Seriously. Know what i'd tell my kid? Tough sh!t. It's called a luxury. I can see no ac in school/fans, but in the bus? You have moving air. Suck it up, it's only like 90*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom