• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Congrats and a picture would be greatly appreciated. Others success brings me happiness, inspiration and excitement.

Attachments

• IMG_1544.jpeg
      IMG_1544.jpeg
      589.3 KB · Views: 117

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    Got a short sit in this afternoon. 7 does kept me company and my neighbor was shooting like he was under siege.

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Very quiet opener. Have heard more shooting on rainy ones. Passed on some small bucks and some does came in - in front of horses so no shooting there. Congrats to all that got it done.

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    Around 6 :10 I had a buck grunting and chasing a doe right under me. Too dark to see a rack but could tell he was much bigger than the doe. Later on a small spike chased a small doe past me. Both were smaller than I wanted to shoot. Saw a nice doe come by but was at the lip of a hill above Lineboro. No way I am taking that shot. Later on, another deer went through the same spot. It had its head down, so I dont know what it was but was definitely an adult deer.
    That was it for me. We have family in from Tennessee so I couldnt hunt this eve. Will be back there tomorrow morning.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Hunted West Virginia through Monday-Thursday.
    Our group had a decent week. Headed back home yesterday. Just talked to my cousin this evening, the family there killed three more bucks between yesterday and today.

IMG_2361.jpeg

Hunted in Harford county today, saw a bunch of does this morning, and a few this afternoon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom