• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    For some strange reason, people think I have an axe to grind with CRESAP, truth is that I don't.

However, CRESAP has been forced to not allow a number of firearms and is risk adverse, mostly due the the existing anti-gun climate. So what to do?

I propose an NFA and rifle caliber pistol shoot at Delmarva Shooting Clays. To show my own commitment to seeing CRESAP succeed in reversing the policies they have been forced to live with and to support our second amendment rights, I am prepared to donate $5 per shooter (up to 40 MD shooters) who shows up to the 1st annual "Banned at CRESAP shoot" at Delmarva Sporting Clays on the 17th of April (tentative date) between noon and 5 pm. Perhaps, putting my money where my mouth is will make a difference and help CRESAP.

So if you're down for a fun shoot, a safe shoot, and an informal (not md shooters sponsored unless something unexpected happens) shoot. Post here and lets support our second amendment rights and show others that it's ok to shoot something other than bolt action rifles and revolvers with 1 second between shots safely.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MY BEING BANNED AT CRESAP, IT IS ABOUT THE RESTRICTIONS THAT THE CRESAP RIFLE CLUB IS FORCED TO ENDURE BY THOSE WHO SEEK TO ARTIFICIALLY RESTRICT OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

CRESAP has said here that NFA weapons and assault pistols are problematic because of lease issues. This is wrong and unfair to the club, they have said that they would prefer to allow NFA weapons. Money is the currency of change.

If we don't get a minimum of 10 shooters by 1 April or if the mods wish to shut this thread down, consider this shoot cancelled. All safe shooters are welcome. I will call Delmarva to arrange for the shoot.

Mark

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I will have to check my schedule. I am definitely interested. Let me e-mail a couple of NFA guys as well to see if they want to hook-up. This also gives us enough time to find ammo.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Looks like there's already another thread, which you started, about this. Can't figure why you'd feel the need to start multiple threads on the same thing other than to revive a discussion that was already closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom