• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mad scientist

Jul 13, 2013
    WV now
    Just got off the phone with the firearms manager at BP. They are now going to do 11th day releases. They are calling customers in the order of purchase to take care of their backlog of about 800 firearms first which they expect to take 3-4 weeks. At least that is somewhat good news.

Kbroc2

Jun 1, 2013
    Harford
    ^ same but after 100 days what's 20 more I wish I would have waited 20 more days to buy then I would have been able to choose a on time shop

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Great news... Hopefully this will push some of the fence sitters (like my ffl who has been holding my lowerfor more than 70 days) over tthe edge.

Peartree

May 25, 2013
    Mt Airy
    Wonder how long it will take them to get to my wifes M&P15 and Beretta Neos (5-11)?

At the rate MSP is going, we figured the ND would get back around middle/late Sep

mad scientist

Jul 13, 2013
    WV now
    Wonder how long it will take them to get to my wifes M&P15 and Beretta Neos (5-11)?

At the rate MSP is going, we figured the ND would get back around middle/late Sep

The way I figure they should have ND's up through 4-20, the most recent 11th day would be late July so they are expecting to release 3 months of purchases in 3-4 weeks, so don't get your hopes up but it could be as little as a week, maybe less.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'm in a unique position, I think...

Day 89 96 here (and I'm keeping mum on the FFL name for the time being)

Thing is, I bought mine (May 6) while the dealer was working up the process for 8th-day release, and just a couple days before the lawsuit was filed.

The following week the dealer went ahead and got it together for release with conditions and a waiver. Well, I certainly meet their conditions, but I believe in equitability so I committed to leave things be as a test case while they worked through their backlog.

Well, almost 90 100 days later, I have yet to hear anything from them, and even as large as they are, they certainly could not still have a backlog with the size staff they have.

So, tonight I'll be headed there to pay the balance, and see just WTH is going on.

Last edited:

mad scientist

Jul 13, 2013
    WV now
    They just called me

I purchased on May 20 and they just called me to schedule my pick up. Yay!
    Thank you SMOKEY0118 for chiming in and thank you to BP. While it was frustrating It seems they were doing their best in a bad situation. I feel better about all the money I spend there.

wcm250f

May 13, 2013
    I purchased on May 20 and they just called me to schedule my pick up. Yay!
    Thank you SMOKEY0118 for chiming in and thank you to BP. While it was frustrating It seems they were doing their best in a bad situation. I feel better about all the money I spend there.

What? I purchased May 10th and haven't received any phone call.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

wcm250f

May 13, 2013
    I hope I am right around the corner.
    I am anxiously waiting for this phone to ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom