• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    Odd comment from a BassPro employee today saying they just got a memo from corporate about tracking Primers, powder, and bullets. Anyone else hear anything? Not trying to start a frenzy, just passing along what I heard. He said Maryland just put this in today.. not sure if just for BassPro or O'malley already stirring the pot.

90gsx

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 12, 2011
    Parkville
    Picked up a 250 round box of umc 9mm on saturday from the wal mart in the bowleys quarters/carrol island area. They had about a total of 8 boxes. They also had some .40. Out of everything else

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Odd comment from a BassPro employee today saying they just got a memo from corporate about tracking Primers, powder, and bullets. Anyone else hear anything? Not trying to start a frenzy, just passing along what I heard. He said Maryland just put this in today.. not sure if just for BassPro or O'malley already stirring the pot.

Just BS. There is no new MD primer/bullet tracking. This kind of thing is easy enough to check without starting wild rumors.

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    There yesterday. Both cleared out except for some random shotgun and rifel rounds. Basspro had some more rare handgun stuff like 32s&w. They also only had about 20 pistols in the display, many looked like older cap and ball or single action repros, boltguns a plenty few if any shotguns.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008

One of you two are mistaken and haven't seen the memo.
    I have a copy in my in-box and what it states is that we are limiting the amount of ammo, powder, primers, and magazines one customer can buy at one time so that more of our customers can get what they want.
    MD isn't tracking anything other than powder sales kept in a log book to make the Fire Marshall happy.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Eldersburg WM is bone dry... 1 box of 25.06, couple of 7mm REM Mag... 1 box of 17hmr. aaaaaand that's it.

This WM is going to have some 223 @7.97 in the AM, if your interested and also a little bit of 9mm Federal 100 round Value Packs...

Please don;t hold me to it, if you desire, call them before you go!

spitfire481

Mar 31, 2012
    Glen Burnie Md
    Bass pro had 5 boxes of 38, that is the only handgun ammo on the shelves. Only rifle ammo was mostly the less popular calibers. They also had maybe 5 handguns in their whole case. I've never seen that there before. It was insane

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Picture of basspro's ammo aisle...

IMG_6080_zpsc0906aef.jpg

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    ROFL @ Smokey's pic of the shoppers picking through the bones...

Has anyone seen any .308 anywhere? Expecting a new arrival any day now... and nothing to feed it with. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom