• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbaudia4

Dec 29, 2012
    Annapolis MD
    thats exactly why i gave up on bass pro. They havent gotten any shipments ammo (that im looking for) and they are inconsistent. Dick (i can only speak on behalf of the Wheaton location) has been consistent with shipments, assortment of calibers, and you pretty much know when they get their deliveries. I cant count how many wasted trip and time in line i spent at bass pro. Now.....no lines, snd great service.

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    thats exactly why i gave up on bass pro. They havent gotten any shipments ammo (that im looking for) and they are inconsistent. Dick (i can only speak on behalf of the Wheaton location) has been consistent with shipments, assortment of calibers, and you pretty much know when they get their deliveries. I cant count how many wasted trip and time in line i spent at bass pro. Now.....no lines, snd great service.

wonder if Dicks got in anything today

jetlagged

Feb 28, 2013
    AA County
    Thanks for keeping this thread going everyone, guess I won't bother hitting up Bass Pro or the nearby Wal-Mart to look for ammo tomorrow, thanks for saving me the trip!

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Ok, I'll go back to making faces at the bad guys, but wait, they have guns.

Thank you for taking the moral high ground and being the better person.

397766_4746526414942_834099868_n.jpg

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Sgt Preston here...

We spent the 1st half of the day on the Rifle Range at Elk Neck State Forest...

It was a great Spring day with lots of sun & no wind & highs in the mid 80's...

We stopped in at Wal-Mart in North East on the way back home...

John scored 8 boxes of 12 Gage x 2.75 a 7.5 shot...

There was NOTHING ELSE to be seen...

On the brighter side, they are talking about using the ammo cases to display Parakeets & Turtles...

It's going to be a long year without more ammo...

bdadams84

Mar 19, 2013
    Kensington, MD
    wonder if Dicks got in anything today

I know it's a bit late, but yes they did. No 9mm, no 45 ACP, and no 5.56. But they did have 22lr, 22 hornet, I think I saw 22 short and I bought the last two boxes of 38 spl.

I walk in there almost daily since I live near by. They are hit and miss. Last week they had 5.56 two days in a row and a little 9mm. They tend to get 38 pretty regularly. If you want 22lr the guy says it's usually gone in 3hrs or less if they get any.

I did check two walmarts on the way up to the Fredrick gun show and they were both dry. But I did score a few boxes at the gun show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom